Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Midterm Elections!

Happy Midterm Elections!

dont screw it up.

and for those who dont know the importance of midterm elections.

take a gander: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FcZJqqA2AI

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

and Santorum goes down!!!

too bad the opposition wont take the senate too.

i wanted them to really stick it to Bush. i heard that he's P-I-S-S: p!issed

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Well, Bush has made no bones about it and has stated "If the democrats win then America loses".....

How is this man suppose to actually work with congress if that what he actually believes?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    How is this man suppose to actually work with congress if that what he actually believes?
    LISTEN! Quit slagging Bush, he believes just exactly what he's told to believe, so don't blame it on him.

Sheesh...

the Dems are already talkin subpoena's. this should be quite a show...lol

The Democrats have the House, now they have to come up with good solutions and not just supeona's.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

well thats sort of one and the same. one problem is corruption. it all ties in together.

Are you guys talkin' subpoenas for WAR CRIMES?!?!

Somebody pass the pop-corn!

some of the talking heads covering the election makes it seem like the Dems are gonna go down the complete list of Bush's fuk-ups to find signs of corruption. some saying that certain Dems were filling out impeachment papers before all the votes even came back. that'll be too much to ask for so im not holding my breathe. Nancy Pelosi wants to play it moderate and not make the Dems seems bitter or like their harassing the opposition. they dont wanna ruin their '08 run basically. politicians are always looking to the future and never dealing with the present.

personally i want them to go in and bust some fukin heads but thats just me, theres a reason im not a politician..cleaning house would of course hinge on the fact of the Dems not being the complete and utter pu$$ies that they act like so well. hopefully it was just a role they were playing.

to even get Rumsfeld fired or Rove indicted would be awesome. getting Halliburton shut down would be a wet dream.... impeaching Bush would go a long way in redeeming Americas credibility i think. but Hillary Clinton and **** Cheney would open mouth kiss on nationally tv before that happened

you know what... just to see those arrogant a$$es Cheney and Rumsfeld sweating and mumbling during questioning before a government panel would allow me to die happy.....and i mean the shirt soaking kind you get only after a 2 hour work out.

Greetings..

Retribution and one-ups-manship.. is not the answer.. level-headed application of American principles is essential.. if the Dems go looking for trouble nothing will change.. Certainly, there is sufficient wrong-doing to keep courts busy for a while, but.. i pray that the focus is on fixing America, restoring its values and crafting a comprehensive national policy for the People..

People that run for office have, as their first priority, an obligation to SERVE the people that elected them.. to respect and honor the will of the people, that IS the American system.. even in loss, it is the "will of the People", and it is the cornerstone of the system they sought to serve.. gracious and respectful winners should appreciate the wisdom of the system's design, and.. loosers should applaud the the system they sought to serve, it is their responsibility to support the will of the people.. poor losers and vindictive winners misunderstand the wisdom of the American system.. public office is not about personal gain, it is a service to the nation.. an honor and a privilige..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht View Post
    you know what... just to see those arrogant a$$es Cheney and Rumsfeld sweating and mumbling during questioning before a government panel would allow me to die happy.....and i mean the shirt soaking kind you get only after a 2 hour work out.
    I too would also like to see Bush stand trial for war crimes....unfortunately this is not going to happen.

I do think that Rummy will be gone within 6 months. Of course the reasons will be "To spend more time with family" or "Failing health" just to save face but he will still be gone.

Cheney is like that jewish guy in the Godfather. He's been dying of the same heart attack for 20 years! I predict that he has no intention of giving up power and will run for president in 2008.

On another note...

I think everyone who is of voting age should watch the new HBO Documentary "Hacking Democracy". Check out HBO.com for scheduling - this is an amazing piece about Diebold, Inc. and their software that tabulates about 40% of the country's elections.

Pretty powerful stuff - check it out if you can!

-David

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I do think that Rummy will be gone within 6 months. Of course the reasons will be "To spend more time with family" or "Failing health" just to save face but he will still be gone.

6 months... I shoulda said 6 hours. The war criminal just resigned!