Thread: Jook Lum Videos

Exclamation Jook Lum Videos

Does anybody know where I can find jook lum videos? I've bee looking like crazy for them but it seems there is none.I also have several martial arts videos and dvd's to trade if anyone has anything on Jook Lum.

Blog Entries
    Hi r4cy,

What do you have to trade?
    What style do you practice?

I'm looking fo Jook Lum precisely, no Cho Gar , Chu Gar Iron Ox etc . Only Jook Lum.
    I practice Wing Chun, I have a couple of dvd on Wing Chun, Traditional Jujutsu,Judo, Brazilian Jujutsu, MMA Videos , documentaries among other things.

that site has a lot of jook lum clips for free, just sign up for a username and password.

I know it does, I've seen them all.But I'm talking about instructional media and stuff, not just clips. I heard the bamboo temple have something like that, does anybody know about this?

Bamboo temple are the only series I've ever seen for Jook Lum.

I tried to contact them several times through email but never got a response, any other way to reach them?

try a guy on ebay, I think his name is 'shenmartialarts'

Good Luck

Thumbs down Videos?

We have been down this road before.

One CANNOT effectively learn Jook Lum (or most arts) from videos.

You can learn the movements, but you will not have the essence of the art without a partner to "feed" you.

-jo

I DO have several training partners to "feed" me. I'm a wing chun practitioner already. And as you say we have been this road before, please answer if you have anything useful for me, if not keep philosophy to you. hanks No disrespect meant at all. hanks