Thread: "The Mantis Cave" updated

"The Mantis Cave" updated

Dear Mantis Brothers,

A long waited update on "The Mantis Cave". A massive update including lots of new pictures, bios and errors corrected.
    One of the most interesting updates is related to shifu Wang Yun Peng (Qi Xing Tang Lang Quan lineage). Supposedly a shifu Li San Jian (Li Kuai Shou) student, is a very controversial master that generates both strong support and critics.
    For the fist time I am presenting his picture, his lineage up to our days (that includes a shifu Son Zi De son!) and a summary of this accomplishments. A very different view about the accomplishment of this shifu is maintained by the Mei Hua Tang Lang Quan branch (and even some of the Qi Xing Tang Lang Quan branches).
    The research about this master is still preliminary and I am posting it online to trigger discussion and knowledge sharing.

Best regards

Fernando
    www.themanticave.tk

Hey Fernando, thanks for the update Keep up the good work. I emailed you with some updates on myself let me know if you got them, thanks again
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Fernando,

I know you've faced scrutiny for your work, and I am glad that you've persevered. Thank you for your efforts, and more importantly, for presenting your findings objectively and critically.

It's time to disenchant the art,
    M.Dasargo

The Mantis Cave - Fixed

The web page code had a problem with the new version of Internet Explorer.
    It has been fixed and should be working well now. No more frames, and more space for the pages now ;-)

Sorry for the inconveniences

The old geocities link should still work...

you can also try these ones.

http://www.themantiscave.tk/
    http://home.comcast.net/~ferblanco/

Best regards