View Poll Results: Do you think that these Coconut breaks are fake?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fake

11 57.89%
  • Real

2 10.53%
  • Not enough Proof, but they look fake.

6 31.58%
  • Not enought Proof, but the look real

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it me? Or is some of the fakest clips you've ever seen???

Is it me? Or is some of the fakest clips you've ever seen???

There is some hub-bub on the Southern Board about Bok Fu Pai (White Tiger Style) and it's self-proclaimed Grandmaster, a guy named Doo Wai.

His form video was posted and myself and others gave their opinion. Apparently, the students of Doo Wai didn't like it.

The purpose of this thread is to get your opinion on whether or not you think these video clips are fake.

I for one, believe they are totally fake, for a variety of reasons.

1. With any breaking on video, you do not get a chance to inspect the items to be broken, before hand.

2. The coconuts seem 'wet' and he even mentiones it in his video. Why would it be wet? Is it leaking?? Hmmm

3. Why is it that he never seems to turn the coconut upside down? He rolls it, turns it, but never rotates it upside down. It like a magic trick...

4. He drops it from 3 inches away, on a carpet mind you, to show it's resillence. C'mon, drop a coconut on the supermarket floor, they don't break so easily.

Just of few of my thoughts, I welcome yours.

http://www.whitetigerkungfu.com/iron_palm_demos.htm

If I were a coconut and I say that demo, I'd never pick a fight with that guy!

By the way, try going to a doctor and telling him how a coconut is exactly like a human skull
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Breaking vids are always suspect no matter who puts them up. I take those with a grain of salt because there are always too many questions as you yourself have mentioned. So i'm gonna have to say, it looks fake, need more proof.

It was scored prior to the break.

Look at how clean it snapped off.

Also, the grocery store by me sells them pre scored so they are easy to open anyway....
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Maybe nobody ever told him that and he thinks he's doing something remarkable.

i seen that dude down on water st. given this homeless guy a handjob.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    That is just wrong..on so many levels... LOL~!

fake! and easy to see too. look at the tofu demo, he slaps it from behind and it rolls over to expose the open side. even in slow motion you can see this. also, in one clip (Iron Palm Cocoa Nut Break) you can actually see the line where it will break - before it breaks. and then, he even goes and put it back together again.

No offense to anyone here, but I can do better magic tricks... live.
    Itd all tricks
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

I went to the store today and bought a bottle of soda, I discovered to my horror that it was sealed with some sort of metal... unable to find a proper tool, I used my eagle claw to rip the metal off the top of the bottle, and it came off clean!

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    That is just wrong..on so many levels... LOL~!
    no way man. who else is going to sexually satisfy the homeless? i commend him and his philanthropic endeavors. he is a shining star in an otherwise stark existance for handjobless homeless men.
    where's my beer?

Watch, my comments will get jumped on, causeing 5 new threads to spontaniously burst into existance, I will be villified, attacked, discredited, get accused of learning from books and video's, told I don't know anything about real fighting, all becasue i just can't figure out Women and thier dolls from Russia, but GDA's comment will go un acknowledged.......
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

thats just how i roll.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    should we add this as a question on the other thread?

No!

No homeless handjob threads. What the hell are you guys trying to do, bust my coconuts? Come on, now, Gene needs a break.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    No homeless handjob threads. What the hell are you guys trying to do, bust my coconuts? Come on, now, Gene needs a break.
    I just need to clarify, what about separate threads; one about homeless, one about handjobs?

Is there a tiger claw product you can hawk in relation to a hand job thread?