Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Sihing

Quote Originally Posted by PaulH View Post
    James,

You're in good company. I just realize that David Peterson, Bruce Lee, and I all have our birthdays celebrated just a few days after yours. I do believe that all Sagittarius are natural WCneers.
    Hey Paul,

I'm one day shy I think from Sagittarius(Nov.20th), so call my crabby (Scorpio).. Personally, from what I have read of the scorpio sign, I'm not close to most descriptions. But I'm monkey sign in the chinese tradition, and that is totally me. Clever, funny, witty, smart, capable of all things..yup that's me..

James

Hey, what does this have to do with fighting??

Nothing about fighting, James. I just think that it's more than coincidental that three of us now have so much in common regarding personality, likes and dislikes though continents and years apart. You seem to have the sign of the Sagittarius in all your monkey business though!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulH View Post
    Nothing about fighting, James. I just think that it's more than coincidental that three of us now have so much in common regarding personality, likes and dislikes though continents and years apart. You seem to have the sign of the Sagittarius in all your monkey business though!
    LOL, sorry Paul, I was joking about the fighting comment (see the "Does WC answer the question" thread and you will get it)

Yes, it is interesting, the science of people being born during similar times of the year. Mostly for me I look at it as coincedience, but you know what they say about coincedience ah...

James

Ah! Very naughty of you, Scorpio!