Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Pie Day!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Thumbs up Happy Pie Day!

Pie Season is now officially open.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I am thankful for having a message board on which to waste many many hours at work, thereby sticking it to the man.

Pi day is actually March 14th....

But Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I too am thankfull for my favortie forums!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Happy big bird day!

Total for the day: two pieces of pumpkin, one apple...

Baah,I wish we had Thanksgiving over in Blighty. Although I don't need ANY excuses to eat pie. Hope you all had a great day.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I was a good boy. Only one piece each of pumpkin and pecan. But, those pies won't last the weekend for sure.

You know, if Pies were animals, it would be considered inhumane to treat them the way we do.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

After a HUGE dinner, I had 3 big slices of French Silk pie....I am still digesting from yesterday!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

French Silk Pie???

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    Pie Season is now officially open.

Don't you mean pie-slinging season?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Blog Entries
    I had a Tofu turkey for $19.00 from Whole Food. Not very big and more expensive than turkey.

French Silk Pie is liek a Chocolate Cream Pie, with Silk Chocolate bar shavings on top.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Mmmmmmmmmmm if they had that chocolate silk pie over here it would be my favourite pie ever!

Why has God played such a cruel trick on me, and made me diabetic??? Why God, for the love of Christ, why???
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

It's my favorite!

For the Women:

+ = & a