Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loose 10lbs by New Year!

If your suffering from injuries due to kung fu it is probably because of the person you were training under. In all my years in CMA (and in various other martial arts and training methods) I have never been injured (aside from bumps and bruises asociated w/ sparring and an MMA injury). I'm sure there were times I could have potentially injured myself, but if you're under the watchful eye of a good instructor you shouldn't have to worry too much. But eitherway, if you're happy doing what you're doing, keep doing it. Congratulations and good luck.
    How do you beat a man who trains harder than you and who puts himself through more pain than any person ever could? -You don't.

Quote Originally Posted by franco1688 View Post
    If your suffering from injuries due to kung fu it is probably because of the person you were training under. In all my years in CMA (and in various other martial arts and training methods) I have never been injured (aside from bumps and bruises asociated w/ sparring and an MMA injury). I'm sure there were times I could have potentially injured myself, but if you're under the watchful eye of a good instructor you shouldn't have to worry too much. But eitherway, if you're happy doing what you're doing, keep doing it. Congratulations and good luck.
    I agree. This really just strengthens my belief that quality kung fu instruction is very rare.

I was feeling really bad yesterday. My crappy job has really been messing me up latetly so I went to the Y to workout.

I did an upper body workout and then 20 minutes on the bike, 20 minutes on the treadmil and 20 minutes on the eliptical.

Today, I've just been working around the house. I've got my in-laws coming in a few days so we've got some work to do.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/