Thread: Weapon ID

Weapon ID

I'm trying to identify an object that might be related to a Chinese weapon, if you have a minute please take a look at number 831 on the site below and let me know what you think:

http://pzphotosan145t-5.blogspot.com/

Rob

it is elk horn or deer horn knife practice weapon.

it is weighty compared to the practical unit.

the assessment in the article is correct taht it is deer horn, but it is not an applicable weapon, only a heavy practice piece, like a blunted dao that has more weight than a practical weapon. Good for practice.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings,

That is not any kind of weapon at all. It is a hammer modified into a multipurpose tool. One can definitely argue that it is one but I am not falling for it.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

That is not any kind of weapon at all. It is a hammer modified into a multipurpose tool. One can definitely argue that it is one but I am not falling for it.

mickey
    831, not 829...

yeah, deer antler dagger...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Oops,

That IS a deer horn knife and it appears to be a well made one: nice thick metal.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    it is elk horn or deer horn knife practice weapon.

it is weighty compared to the practical unit.

the assessment in the article is correct taht it is deer horn, but it is not an applicable weapon, only a heavy practice piece, like a blunted dao that has more weight than a practical weapon. Good for practice.

Thanks to everyone for the replies, the owner has a pair of them so this sounds like it's probably the right answer.