Actually, as far as nutrition goes, it COULD be argued that they had BETTER nutrition in the past since they had not invented food additives yet. Also, many traditional diets WERE infact just about perfect. Mostly fruits and Veggie's. Meats back then were NOT full of steroids and genetically enginered growth hormons.

From what I have seen the hunter gatherer societys had it even better, because they lived on fruits and veggies for thier first few meals of the day, and ate thier meats late in the day, after hard exertion (caused from hunting it) when a high protine intake would be most benifficial.
Plus, a few hours of native dance every other night or so put them in MUCH greater cardiovascular condition than the "Caveman" of today.

I submit that the average life span of 30! claimed by science today is NOT only false, but pure proaganda desgined to foster greater support FOR modern science. Based on what I have seen, in theory the ancient societys (especially hunter gatherers) should have been much healthier, stronger and LONGER lived than we are today.

Yes, they had many bad diseases, but we have Aids, Cancer, Asthma and cardio vascular diease, all things said to be CAUSED by modern living.

As I said before, my Grandmother lived a LONG and healthy life up untill her last year or so. She avoided doctors like the plague, and had little in the way of modern convineances her whole life. She live much the same as her ancestors have for hundreds of years. The ONLY difference, was the use of a car instead of a horse. BUT, she STILL walked to the grocery store and took care of all her needs on foot. the car was rarely used, and then mostly for a Sunday drive. She even walked to church, in ALL types of weather.

She died at the age of 96. So don't tell me nutrition is better now or the average life span was only 30 before modern science came along, I don't buy it!!! At best, we know WHY things work the way they do, but little has been done to improve.

RD

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com