Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Van Damme!!!

i was about to say, cocaine is a hell of a drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

On the Muppets!

EXCLUSIVE: Ricky Gervais, Emily Blunt Sneak Into Muppets Movie
    6:33 PM 12/1/2010 by Borys Kit

Ricky Gervais and Emily Blunt are the latest high-profile celebrities to join the growing list of cameos in Disney’s new Muppets movie.

The duo are joining a lineup that includes such names as Alan Arkin, Jack Black, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Jean-Claude Van Damme, all of whom have bit parts in the story which sees the Muppets reunite to put on a show in order to save their movie studio from a developer.

James Bobin is directing the pic, which is currently shooting in various locales around Los Angeles. Jason Segel, who wrote the script with Nicholas Stoller, is the human lead while Amy Adams, Chris Cooper and Rashida Jones are among the human actors in key roles.

The roles the duo are playing are being kept under wraps.

Gervais, repped by WME and United Agents, was last seen in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonium.

Blunt, repped by CAA and Ken McReddie Associates, next appears in Gulliver’s Travels with Jack Black.
    Katy Perry would have been better. Or Somluck Kamsing.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Katy Perry would have been better. Or Somluck Kamsing.
    Zach Galifianakis does not deserve to be with muppets.

I mean, he's funny in a " Hey, I'm a drugged up halfwit trying to get a BJ from a senior citizen in an elevator" kind of way, but he's not muppet material.

Kung Fu is good for you.

ohhh

Jean Claude Van Damme 'flies into glass-smashing rage after losing arm wrestling match' in Bulgarian bar
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 4:30 PM on 28th October 2011

Kickboxing star Jean Claude Van Damme flew into a glass smashing rage after losing an arm wrestling contest with locals during a late night drinking session, it emerged today.

The action hero accused drinkers of stealing his watch during the bout at the Dinner and Snake bar in Sofia, Bulgaria, owned by a businessman who was once kidnapped and ransomed by his Mafia rivals.

'I came in to have a quiet coffee and couldn't believe my eyes. There was Van Damme screaming like a maniac and smashing up a table,' one drinker told local media.

Van Dam, say local newspapers, had only arrived at the bar at 4am with a gang of drinking pals he'd met in a local disco and ordered vodka for everyone.

The star - filming The Expendables 2 nearby with co-stars Jet Li and Arnold Schwarzenegger - partied with barmaids and his new friends and didn't leave the bar until 8am.

Local reports say he had been drinking heavily and smashed glasses from a table in a furious rage when he discovered his watch was missing.

Club owner Kiro Kirov said: 'He came over to my table, greeted me and left his phone number on the back of a scrap of paper.

'He was with a group of local regulars who apparently met him in a disco. He had an arm wrestle with one of them but lost.

'It was all in high spirits until he noticed his watch was missing. He accused his wrestling buddy of stealing it and that was that.'

One customer told local media that Van Damme had smashed vodka glasses from the table.

'He was very angry and was pretty violent,' said 34-year-old drinker Michaud.

'He eventually left at around 8am. He was swaying and muttering to himself,' he added.
    Expendables 2 isn't going well.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I was expecting the article to mention something to the effect that he performed the splits during his glass smashing tirade. That would have made my day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    I was expecting the article to mention something to the effect that he performed the splits during his glass smashing tirade. That would have made my day.....
    The splits

and this:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

He's supposed to fight Somluck Kamsing in summer 2012 in K-1
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    He's supposed to fight Somluck Kamsing in summer 2012 in K-1
    Kamsing is a featherweight, Van damme is a good what? 170 ?

but he'll be 52!!! lol gotta give the guy a handicap
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    but he'll be 52!!! lol gotta give the guy a handicap
    Good point.
    Van damme, what a character.

Van Damme, the dancer

Nice gifs, s_r. Remember this? Van Damme gets a boner!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Far more disturbing than the boner are those pants !

Given the dancer, hard to blame him (no pun intended)

He can be blamed for this tho:
    Van Damme, Swank blasted for attending Chechen leader's bash

Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov (L) and Belgian actor Jean-Claude Van Damme share a joke during a ceremony to mark Kadyrov's 35th birthday in the Chechen capital Grozny October 5, 2011. REUTERS/Yelena Fitkulina
    By Tim Kenneally
    Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52pm EDT

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Jean-Claude Van Damme might be gearing up to do battle once again -- but this time his martial arts skills aren't likely to help him out.

Van Damme, along with "Million Dollar Baby" star Hilary Swank, is catching fire from the Human Rights Foundation, for attending the October 5 birthday party of Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov.

According to Human Rights Foundation, Kadyrov -- who was appointed by Vladimir Putin in 2007 -- has been accused of employing disappearances, torture and executions.

In a statement released by the Human Rights Foundation, the organization's president, Thor Halvorssen, said that HRF had sent Swank a letter in September, warning her of Kadyrov's alleged misdeeds. At the time, Halvorssen says, Swank's representative replied that the actress wasn't planning to attend the soiree. However, Swank, as well as Van Damme, can be seen in video of the event.

"Hilary Swank obviously has the right to earn a living entertaining the highest bidder, but this sort of venality should be exposed -- especially after claiming she was not going," Halvorssen said in the statement. "Would she have accepted an invitation to entertain Pinochet? Al-Qaeda? The apartheid government in Pretoria? We must remember the disgrace Mariah Carey, Nelly Furtado, Beyonce and 50 Cent were exposed to after singing for Gaddafi's family and earning millions of dollars for it."

During the event, according to Human Rights Foundation, Van Damme took the stage and pronounced, "I love you, Mr. Kadyrov," while Swank declared that she was proud to be in Chechnya's capital Grozny, where the party was held, and wished the reportedly iron-fisted leader a happy birthday.

Colombian singer Shakira was also reportedly expected to attend the party at one point, but ultimately she was not at the event. According to HRF, Kadyrov publicly lamented that human-rights organizations had persuaded her not to attend.

A representative for Van Damme had no comment for TheWrap on this story. Swank's representative did not immediately respond to TheWrap's request for comment.
    Swank apologized already. For most, she's the Million Dollar Baby, but she'll always be the Next Karate Kid to me.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Pitchman JCVD

Here is a link to a very odd Coors light ad JCVD did in England.

JCVD Weird Ads.

Go Daddy spokesperson

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips