Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you guys are a bunch of suckas

you guys are a bunch of suckas

you can make it a point to try and take away my street cred, but NOBODY could put up a happy b day thread yesterday??!??! *sniffle*
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

"hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

sorry was too busy hangin out with strippers yesterday
    they actually put me on their myspace
    i think it's love....

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAH
    sorry, i couldn't even pretend to say that with a straight face...

happy birthday, hope you spent it lifting heavy stuff and relaxing with loved ones.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

sorry 7* i tend to only check the forums when i am at work so i didn't see it was your bday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! sorry its late.

Happy B-day!

I was at Knott's berry farm all day yesterday with my own and neighbor's kids.

We were standing in line for ever just to get a ride.

---

That's the trouble with weekend b-days...

...I was home taking care of my sick kid who came down with a nasty fever.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I am a cranky, grouchy old man, and I never say happy birthday to anyone.

However, if I wasn't I would have
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

hbd, many more.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Sorry Dude.

Happy Belated Bday. Hope it was a good one.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

I was distracted by my 4:34 am sledge hammer duel to the death, I lost

So, how old are you? 50?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    happy birthday, hope you spent it lifting heavy stuff and relaxing with loved ones.
    Yeah, HBD, I hope you spent it lifting heavy loved ones and relaxing with stuff too.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

-5 Street Cred
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Dang 7*, to be dissed by someone from Cherry Point means an additional -5 street cred points. But since I forgot your birthday and I'm awash in street cred I happily give you +15 street cred points.

Happy Birthday big guy.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

7! I'm barely ever here, so sorry for dropping the ball. I will make more of an effort in the future to check daily for your bday notification.

Hope you had a good one...

Sincerely,

TuG.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

many happy returns