Thread: New exclusive interview with David Peterson online!

New exclusive interview with David Peterson online!

Check out Ving Tsun Update for the exclusive interview I had with David Peterson in Amsterdam last September.

www.vingtsunupdate.com
    A clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease (Sun Tzu, Art of war)

www.wslvt.com
    www.vingtsunkungfu.nl / www.vt4um.eu

Dave great article thanks for putting in the time and effort !
    David P ,,,,,, brilliant ,,,,, as usual
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Good interview, Dave P! While I was sniffing through your article, I spot a typo on Phillip's hand. Nothing that you can't fix!

Best wishes,

Paul H

Thanks for the compliments...

@PaulH

A typo???? Philipp's hand???? I think my English fails me here :-) Do you mean there's a typing error in the article? I can fix that...
    A clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease (Sun Tzu, Art of war)

www.wslvt.com

It should be "deal with the difficulty of not having two hands", I think. My English as you know can be very creative at times.

Well Paul, that's very well noticed... I immediately changed it...thanks!

www.wslvt.com

No problem, bro. Ask me again anytimes if you need any further help from my movie critic skill.

Awesome Interview I must say.

James

Quote Originally Posted by PaulH View Post
    It should be "deal with the difficulty of not having two hands", I think. My English as you know can be very creative at times.
    If Philipp had his left hand, he would kick my arse even more than he does with 1
    guys amazing ! always learn from D Peterson, thanks.

Yup, Kevin. Sometimes ago, I saw two clips of Philipp sparring with his students. Philipp had very good hands flow and moved very nice against his sparring partners in those clips. David Peterson is most generous in this article giving credits to everyone and saving so little for himself. Which brings me up to this question...What do you have when you have DP interview DP? Ha! Ha! It's Double Power! Great answers for great questions. In short, G=DP^2. Congratulation again, DP^2!

Ive had the luxury of being trashed by him personally...Ive got the clips , he asked that I dont make them public and I have tapes of his last seminar here in nyc...good to have ,him being in Germany , for reference. I always enjoyed Dp's articles when I was learning . There was a lack of open information in VT that left a lot of guessing and erroneous 'application vt' to evolve...I still have the magazine originals yellowing somewhere lol !
    Anyone know where to get his book ? I read its sold out, is that correct ?

Thank you for this. It makes me want to experience the WSL method through the teachers he listed. Time to save up for a trip to Hongkong