Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
I know there are some people who, after spending time with them, suck the life out of you. They just drain you. Mostly , these are whiners, complainers, "poor little me's," my ex, and other mental/emotional incompetants.
Now that we identified them as vampires...can we kill them?
Yes, but lets be sure we very clearly have identified them first.

They are better known as the five basic human motivators:
Fear
Jealousy
Lust
Greed
Vanity

All of these operate on very low and subtle vibrations. What this means is that once you are affected by these vibrations, you are prone to being manipulated. That is why marketing companies employ all of these tactics, to weaken your state before manipulating you to buy something.

In order to "kill them" as you call it, know thyself, know thy enemy, adopt and adapt their effective strategies, not to dominate them and act like them but to keep yourself free from their holds. Then you can buy yourself time and eventually they will start killing themselves off.

Personal empowerment is the key, creating your own reality, choosing your thoughts, your actions, your acquaintances, who you want to be around and how you want to interact with those you surround yourself with. Engage in life! Have fun!