Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: chi vampirism

1. Quote Originally Posted by onyomi View Post
    No such thing. You're thinking of "psychic vampirism," which is something only people who do Wicca-type silliness believe in.
    Actually that would be against Wiccan teachings since the first and only rule is, "Do no harm".

Though psychic vampirism is practiced by some involved in the occult and it could be done through qigong.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    to go a step further, Wiccan beliefs state that not only should you do no harm to others, but also to yourselves as well. Psychi vampirism harms all those involved.
    MM,MP,BB
    Last edited by TenTigers; 01-15-2007 at 11:02 PM.

Exclamation Chi Vampires

I beleive it is possible to steal a persons chi.

This is one of the main reasons I stopped practicing the spiritual parts of the Chinese Southern Styles....it is too connected to deity worship . I am a christian and DO believe in demon spirits, I believe they can masquarade as just about anything once you enter the spirit realm...so mu strong advice is to not get involved at all with these things we know little about.

One of my Instructors advised me a long time ago NOT to allow anyone to know the exact time of day I meditated or or pacticed meditative Chi-Kung.

Sometimes a person may secretly not like you, be jealous of your Martial ability...or just a thief.

Psychic Vampire
    A psychic vampire is a person who connects with your chi (pronounced chee) or life force energy and takes it for his/her own purposes. This person may touch you even casually or just come close to you. You feel drained.

http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Vampir.../dp/0738701912

It is a real danger so I would advice caution.
    "It's not WHO'S right...its WHAT'S right" Truth Comes from many Sources
    so try and disregard WHO is saying it..and explore if WHAT is being said has any Truth to It.
    [

Angry

"No such thing. You're thinking of "psychic vampirism," which is something only people who do Wicca-type silliness believe in."

One a side note, have some respect, Wicca is no more silly than Christianity or Qigong. It is a matter of belief, pure and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by JDK View Post
    I beleive it is possible to steal a persons chi.
    One of my Instructors advised me a long time ago NOT to allow anyone to know the exact time of day I meditated or or pacticed meditative Chi-Kung.
    Good idea not telling anyone about that, such forms of meditation don't make you necessarily vulnerable in that you take down a barrier, but it's like "jumping in the ring" Once you're in, you're free game. It's like materializing yourself somewhere, you can't be a target until they name you.

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Good idea not telling anyone about that, such forms of meditation don't make you necessarily vulnerable in that you take down a barrier, but it's like "jumping in the ring" Once you're in, you're free game. It's like materializing yourself somewhere, you can't be a target until they name you.
    Well put....and a good point.

Thanks for the clarification..

JD
    so try and disregard WHO is saying it..and explore if WHAT is being said has any Truth to It.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Soo Ma Tai View Post
    "No such thing. You're thinking of "psychic vampirism," which is something only people who do Wicca-type silliness believe in."

One a side note, have some respect, Wicca is no more silly than Christianity or Qigong. It is a matter of belief, pure and simple.

I think qigong should be more than a matter of belief. That is why I like martial qigong. If it helps with your training - coordination, balance, stamina etc., then it has an objective benefit that is more useful (and reliably teachable to others) than subjective belief. You can pare away the mystical and just use the word qi in its original sense, breath, and save a lot of time, IME.

New religions, like wicca, falungong, etc., are from a positioning that relies entirely on personality. Wicca was made up by an Englishman named Gardner in the 1950s and falungong by Li Hongzhi in the 1990s. They used language reminiscent of older religions, but what they promoted was almost entirely their own personal preferences.

Most older religions had an ethic that, at least in their formative periods, was designed to encourage a stable society. What most believers have done since then isn't pretty, but there was originally a useful point to them that has since been mostly lost, IMO.

Wicca

In my opinion..."Wicca" is to Witchcraft and Satanism what the Boy Scouts are to the American Military

Preparation.

Wicca is said to be the worship of nature and natural forces...in truth, it is worshipping the CREATION instead of the Creator.

I know this next illustration is not going to be popular...but I need to tell the truth.

The first 2 images below are satanic signs called A Pentagram

Now note the Martial Arts version:

Waaaaay to similiar to be a coincidence.

I am not saying this is done on purpose...it is just that the devil has disussed himself in so many ways...we would be foolish to think he "left out" such an Old Culture as Chinese Cosmotology....

JMHO

JD
    [

Quote Originally Posted by JDK View Post
    In my opinion..."Wicca" is to Witchcraft and Satanism what the Boy Scouts are to the American Military

Preparation.

Wicca is said to be the worship of nature and natural forces...in truth, it is worshipping the CREATION instead of the Creator.

I know this next illustration is not going to be popular...but I need to tell the truth.

The first 2 images below are satanic signs called A Pentagram

Now note the Martial Arts version:

Waaaaay to similiar to be a coincidence.

I am not saying this is done on purpose...it is just that the devil has disussed himself in so many ways...we would be foolish to think he "left out" such an Old Culture as Chinese Cosmotology....

JMHO

JD
    Well, traditionally, there was no "star" displaying the elements. That's just a new-age way of displaying it drawn from Yoga.

As for the pentagram, it isn't the sign of the devil. It was a pagan symbol that meant divine protection, or something like that. In the 20th century, because of movies like The Omen, we have a warped view of these things. The pentagram was taken from pagans in the same way that the swastika was taken from the Hindus. So there's no biblical reference to the pentegram. For all intensive purposes nowadays, however, it is the sign of the devil because "satanists" (a.k.a. atheists who like to **** people off) use it. We have to remember that symbols are just ways that man tries to pin evil down, to name it and give it a form. It's a similar thing we do to death, which we try to give form so that we may "fight against" it. I'm not saying that evil doesn't exist or anything, I'm just saying that man has been trying to pin it down for millennia and it never works.

I like the way you think, though. You're wary-ness seems to somehow prevent stagnation.
    Last edited by NJM; 01-20-2007 at 05:42 PM.

Chi Vampires

I believe that the deeper you enter into the Internal Arts...the more you risk;
    The Circle Walking and Elemental Theory and Cycles are really Occult....

Consider these Pic's:

http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=baquaii9cd.jpg

[b]Please note the PENTAGRAM within....

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=baquaii4mu.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ultking7hp.gif

[

If a bagua is a pentagram, then this is really Nazi propaganda: http://librarynazi.ytmnd.com/

Chi Vampires

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tingix92vy.gif

Please note the pentagram inside the Paqua Circle.

THIS is the picture I meant to post before ( sorry)

Again..I do not think this a purposeful attempt of any Master, Style or Martial Artist.
    I just think when you compare all the evidence , we will find a re-occurring pattern .

Please stay tuned and hear me out.
    Believe it or not I WANT to be wrong! As I have said from the beginning I love the Arts
    but if they conflict with my faith and the Inspired Word of God ( the Bible)....I must
    obey the Lord.

JD
    Last edited by JDK; 01-21-2007 at 04:23 AM.
    [

Chi Vampires

EVEN "POKEMAN" (Pocket Monsters in Japenese) has incorperated many occult thems and terms to our children..the following are a partial list.

Psychic: That which is spiritualistic.

Magical Stones: Called Elemental Stones

Fire Stone

Water Stone

Leaf Stone

Thunder Stone

Moon Stone

Evolve: The doctrine in which higher life forms have gradually arisen out of lower.

Jynx: The bird used in spells, name means a spell or charm.

Curse: To invoke evil upon.

Magical: Producing marvellous results by compelling the aid of spirits.

Fangs: The venom-tooth of a serpent.

Hypnosis: Placing a person in an altered state of consciousness making them suspectible to the will of another entity or person.

Mesmerizing: Hypnotizing.

Mental energy: Mental telepathy - a communication between mind and mind.

Focus energy: Another form of mental energy.

Mind powers: Another form of mental energy.

Mind reading: Another form of mental energy.

Martial Arts: A form of defense connected to Eastern mysticism.

Karate: A form of martial arts.

Teleport: Astral travel.

Aurora: The goddess of dawn.

Ghost: A spirit appearing after death.

Meditate: To put oneself in an altered state of consciousness. THIS OPENS THE MIND AND SPIRIT UP FOR ENTRANCE OF VARIOUS EVIL SPIRITS

Self-destruct: Suicide, to kill oneself intentionally.

Mirage: Something illusory.

Ninja: One of a body of trained assassins in feudal Japan.

Transform: To be changed in form or substance.

Mystical: Involving a sacred or a secret meaning hidden from the eyes of the ordinary person, only revealed to a spiritually enlightened mind.

Mythical: Relating to an ancient traditional story of gods or heroes.

Hindu Mark: Religious ritual expressing worship to a Hindu God.

TM/HM: Transcendental Meditation

All-Seeing Eye: Represents the third eye of occultists and New Agers, as well as Masons.

Yin/Yang: Two opposing principles of Chinese philosophy and religion influencing destiny, the former negative, feminine and dark, the latter positive, masculine and light.

Lightening Bolt: A satanic symbol representing the gods of thunder (Thor, Set, Zeus, and Jupiter). Satanists love to use the lightening or thunderbolt.
    Last edited by JDK; 01-21-2007 at 04:55 AM.
    [

Chi Vampires

Pentagram is

[a] five-pointed star, often held to have magical or mystical significance, formed by five straight lines connecting the vertices of a pentagon and enclosing another pentagon in the completed figure.
    - Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language

As a religious symbol, the pentacle (or pentagram) is used by both Satanists and Wiccans. However, both groups use the symbol in different ways, and assign different meanings to it.

Those differences are explained in a FAQ provided by Witches Voice, the most prominent Wicca site on the net:

Q: So why do you use that “Satanic” symbol?
    A: The pentagram, or five pointed star, is not Satanic. Pythagoras used it as a symbol of health and his followers wore them in order to recognize one another. In Medieval times, some Christian knights used the pentagram as their symbol. To modern Wiccans the pentagram means many things; The five points correspond to the elements Air, Earth, Fire and Water with the top point corresponding to “Spirit”. The pentagram in a circle may also represent a human with their legs and arms outstretched, surrounded by universal wisdom or the “Goddess” - humankind at one with the environment. Many Witches and other pagan practitioners do not wear the pentacle at all, but have other symbols of special meaning to them.

Satanists turn the symbol upside-down, which puts the elements of Fire and Earth at the top (Fire symbolizes willpower and passion and Earth, prosperity and earthly goods) and Spirit, spirituality, at the bottom. Satanists also turn the cross upside-down. This, in itself, does not make the cross or pentagram a Satanic symbol. In some Wiccan traditions, the reversed pentagram is a symbol of “second degree” status - one who has been elevated from “initiate”. To members of these traditions, the reversed pentagram is considered highly positive and has no connection to Satanism. A symbol is simply an image or mark in itself. It is the mind and the beliefs of the beholder which attribute to it a particular meaning.
    - Source: Witch/Wiccan F.A.Q.s, Witchvox.com

The terms pentacle and pentagram are often used interchangeably, but most Wiccans say they are somewhat different. A pentagram is simply a five-pointed star, while a pentacle surrounds the star with a circle.

Both pentacles and pentagrams are ancient symbols that have been used by many different religions, including Christianity and Judaism. Wiccans trace their use of the symbols back to the ancient Celts, whose earth-based religion serves as a model for many modern pagan groups.

Many people mistakenly associate the pentacle with Satanism. In fact, Satanists generally use an upside-down pentacle, often with a goat’s head in the center.
    - Source: Witches fight for symbols on gravestones, The Salem News, via the Henry Daily Herald, USA, Jan. 20, 2006
    [

Chi Vampires

[