Thread: chi vampirism

You
    are
    an
    idiot.

Idiots let the Enemy in.

If there were an enemy that is.

There are no such things as demons.
    There is no such thing as evil as an entity.
    Nor good.
    Idiots in denial of the amoral instincts and impulses of the human animal, who scapegoat some mythological enemy and blame everyone else who doesn't share in their same warped view of existance are the Enemy.

Edit: sorry, forgot the
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 01-21-2007 at 06:55 AM.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Mr Punchdrunk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    You
    are
    an
    idiot.
    So because I am a christian, who has posted articles and Links with my opinions..I'M THE IDIOT ?

Idiots let the Enemy in.

If there were an enemy that is.

There are no such things as demons.
    There is no such thing as evil as an entity.
    Nor good.
    No such thing as evil or good eh ?
    I would love to hear your explanation for 6000 years of violence, bloodshed, and general depravity on the part of mankind....interspursed with random acts of kindness, love and good deeds.

Idiots in denial of the amoral instincts and impulses of the human animal, who scapegoat some mythological enemy and blame everyone else who doesn't share in their same warped view of existance are the Enemy.

Edit: sorry, forgot the
    Man is not a "animal"
    We are created in the image and likeness of God.
    Sin entered the World and we have lived in a depraved state ever since.

Jesus Christ, a historical Figure,,,,worked Miracles for 3 1/2 years...rose from the dead...showed himself to many for 40 days following his Resurrection ( over 500 at one time in one instance) and his followers continue to serve Him Today.

I dont blame everything on the devil....man has a spirit of our own that is perfectly capable of the most dispicable acts imaginable...and also the ability to rise to great heights of nobility.

Over 200 direct Old Testament promises concerning Jesus Birth ALL came true..though written Centuries before his Birth.

I have every logical reason to believe all the promises of His Future return will also be fullfilled.

IF the God of the Bible is True ( and I believe the Ultimate Proof was His Son...)then the devil must be real also.

The Bible says that Heaven is sweet...but that means Hell is also as real and bad as Jesus described.

JDK
    "It's not WHO'S right...its WHAT'S right" Truth Comes from many Sources
    so try and disregard WHO is saying it..and explore if WHAT is being said has any Truth to It.
    [

But what about the fact that half of the stuff you attribute to "satanism" was deemed "evil" by the Catholic church centuries later?

Post Chi Vampires

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    But what about the fact that half of the stuff you attribute to "satanism" was deemed "evil" by the Catholic church centuries later?
    The Catholic Church is not Biblical Christianty. I dont say this because I hate catholics..or because I belong to some religious Cult.
    I simply represent non-denomination True Biblical Christianity....

They didnt "come to power" until almost 300 AD.

They perverted what Jesus taught, slaughtered thousands to try and force them to convert to Roman Catholicism, promoted Mary Worship, Saint Worship and even took something as simple as Communion...and perverted it into "Mass"
    resembling NOTHING like what the Lord or his disciples and the Early Chrurch practiced. All of these things are forbidden in the Bible...and yet they didnt allow or encourage Catholics to even read God's Holy Word until fairly recent times.

Here are a couple Links you might want to read when and if you have time

http://www.chick.com/information/religions/catholicism/

http://tcftalk.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=Trial

JDK
    so try and disregard WHO is saying it..and explore if WHAT is being said has any Truth to It.
    [

Exclamation Rman Catholicism

It is no secret that I and others have posted many articles on the Roman Catholic Institution over the past two and a-half years on this website.

My personal in-depth study of Catholicism began back in 1980

I remember wanting to look at this Organization (that claims 50 percent of "christians" in our Country, and around the World,) with a non biased honest approach. Since I had no formal religious training in Catholicism or Protestant denominations....I know I examined the claims of both with prayer and study of the Word of God.

Allow me to re-post an article from the summer of 2004:

Romanism Part II
    « Reply #1 on: Jul 8th, 2004, 12:44pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 . Prayers for the dead . …………-------------------……300 A.D.
    2. Making the sign of the cross ………………………… …300 A.D.
    3. Veneration of angels & dead saints …………---------…….375 A.D.
    4. Use of images in worship………………………………… . 375 A.D.
    5. The Mass as a daily celebration……………………………… 394 A.D.
    6 Beginning of the exaltation of Mary; the term, "Mother of God" applied a Council of Ephesus……………. .----------------------------------------- 431 A.D.
    7 Extreme Unction (Last Rites)……………………………… ..526 A.D.
    8. Doctrine of Purgatory-Gregory 1…………………………… .593 A.D..
    9. Prayers to Mary & dead saints ……………………………… .600 A.D.
    10. Worship of cross, images & relics ……………………… … 786 A.D.
    11 Canonization of dead saints ………………………………… ..995 A.D.
    12. Celibacy of priesthood …………………………………… …1079 A.D.
    13. The Rosary ……………………………………………… … 1090 A.D.
    14. Indulgences ……………………………………………… …..1190 A.D.
    15. Transubstantiation-Innocent III …………………………… 1215 A.D.
    16. Auricular Confession of sins to a priest …………………… 1215 A.D.
    17. Adoration of the wafer (Host)…………………………… .. 1220 A.D.
    18. Cup forbidden to the people at communion …………………..1414 A.D.
    19. Purgatory proclaimed as a dogma……………………………..1439 A.D.
    20. The doctrine of the Seven Sacraments confirmed …………….1439 A.D.
    21 Tradition declared of equal authority with Bible by Council of Trent…………………………………………----------------… 1545 A.D.
    22. Apocryphal books added to Bible ………------------……….1546 A.D.
    23. Immaculate Conception of Mary……………………………….1854 A.D.
    24, Infallibility of the pope in matters of faith and morals, proclaimed by the Vatican Council ……………… 1870 A.D.
    25. Assumption of the Virgin Mary (bodily ascension into heaven shortly after her death) ……………………………-----------------------------------……1950 A.D.
    26. Mary proclaimed Mother of the Church……………………… 1965 A.D.

http://tcftalk.suddenlaunch.com/inde...9299214&start=
    [

Exclamation Catholicism PART II

Although some of the preceding Roman Catholic heresies are now being questioned by many, both inside and outside the church, none have been officially repudiated and all continue to be practiced by millions of Catholics around the world. The urgent need today is for Roman Catholics; yes, and all who claim to be Christians, to examine their own beliefs and the teachings of their churches by the only sure standard-the Bible. Whatever contradicts, adds to or subtracts from the sixty-six books of the Old and the New Testaments, is error no matter how many may cling to it.

Roman Catholics who read the Bible will soon discover that many Catholic teachings and practices are specifically forbidden by Jesus Christ Himself. Note carefully the following warnings given by the Lord Jesus Christ to the religious leaders of His day concerning vain worship, vain tradition and vain repetitions. All of these are particularly applicable to Roman Catholicism today.

Vain Worship-In Matthew 15:8-9, Jesus said, 'This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth and honoreth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the command men of men." All worship is indeed vain when it is based upon the commandments of men rather than the Word of God.

Vain Tradition-In Matthew 15:6b, Jesus said, 'Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. "

(Note): Valid tradition is based upon Scripture and confirms it. Vain tradition is based upon man's teachings and violates it. In Roman Catholicism, tradition is consistently elevated above the Scripture which results in vain worship (no matter how sincere) and makes the commandment of God of no effect-a very serious matter.

Vain Repetitions-In Matthew 6:7, Jesus said, "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking."

A basic part of Roman Catholic worship is the frequent repetition of The Rosary whose origin is clearly tied to heathen religions such as Hinduism, Islam, and Buddhism. Roman Catholics should listen to the words of Christ forbidding vain repetitions, rather than using the vain repetitions of Catholicism.

During the past forty years, at least three important trends in the Roman Catholic Church are clearly observable. These are: (1) A greater emphasis upon the place of Mary. (2) A major emphasis upon ecumenical activities with a view to seeking the full visible unity of all religions. (3) The acceptance of the so-called Charismatic renewal within the Church with new emphasis upon the claimed "ministry of the Holy Spirit."

There is every reason to believe that all of these major trends will continue and increase; and, all of them are very deceptive, very dangerous, very unscriptural.

The place accorded Mary in the Roman Catholic Church is not Scriptural nor is it new, but it cannot be denied that, during the last one hundred years, veneration of Mary has dramatically increased, Note in the historical chart given earlier in this article that the exaltation of Mary and the term, Mother of God, became official Catholic dogma in 431 A.D.). with prayers to her proclaimed in 600 A.D. But, note also that the "Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mat)@" was not proclaimed until 1854; her "Assumption" not until 1950; and her title "Mother of the Church" not until as recently as 1965.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by JDK View Post
    The Catholic Church is not Biblical Christianty. I dont say this because I hate catholics..or because I belong to some religious Cult.
    I simply represent non-denomination True Biblical Christianity....

They didnt "come to power" until almost 300 AD.

They perverted what Jesus taught, slaughtered thousands to try and force them to convert to Roman Catholicism, promoted Mary Worship, Saint Worship and even took something as simple as Communion...and perverted it into "Mass"
    resembling NOTHING like what the Lord or his disciples and the Early Chrurch practiced. All of these things are forbidden in the Bible...and yet they didnt allow or encourage Catholics to even read God's Holy Word until fairly recent times.

Here are a couple Links you might want to read when and if you have time

http://www.chick.com/information/religions/catholicism/

http://tcftalk.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=Trial

JDK
    No no, what I'm saying is that the Catholic Church said certain symbols/rituals were evil when they didn't have the right too, I'm not saying that I agree with them. By the way, the enemy feeds on fear, superstition and people like you, please stop trying to destroy the world by purging all evil from it. I know that you want the apocalypse to come, but I just can't allow that to happen on my shift. Continuity is my charge, and nothing will be allowed to harm it until I have been beaten dead and my spirit exhausted. Instead of elaborating on the good and true knowlege of the bible, you instead apply the stagnant aspects of common protestant and catholic faith to other parts of your daily life.

Chi Vampires

NJM,

You said
    "No no, what I'm saying is that the Catholic Church said certain symbols/rituals were evil when they didn't have the right too, I'm not saying that I agree with them. By the way, the enemy feeds on fear, superstition and people like you, please stop trying to destroy the world by purging all evil from it. I know that you want the apocalypse to come, but I just can't allow that to happen on my shift.

Where did that come form ????? I have no ability to purge the world form all evil..I have a hard enough time trying to live holy in my own life!
    And for the record, I do NOT want the apocalypse ( whatever you mean by that) to "come"..and what do you mean by "not on your shift", and also please elaborate on who you refer to as the enemy.

Continuity is my charge, and nothing will be allowed to harm it until I have been beaten dead and my spirit exhausted. Instead of elaborating on the good and true knowlege of the bible, you instead apply the stagnant aspects of common protestant and catholic faith to other parts of your daily life.

Say What ?
    I believe Jesus came in the flesh so that we can share The Good News that He offers salvation to everyone! Unfortunately this particuliar thread deals with a spiritual reality that many deny...but am to not speak the truth, when I have spent the last 30 years dealing with things in the spirit realm?

I just offer my opinion that there are 3 Sources of Power in the World.

1) The God of the Bible our Creator
    2) The Power of our own Human Spirit
    3) The devil, Satan, the former prize Cherib of Heaven that attempted to overthrow God ages ago before the Earth was created and was cast out of Heaven, along with a third part of the Angels he managed to convince to join him in his rebellion.

My hope, and sincere desire is that we obey God's Word and avoid being taken in by spiritual forces we do not and can not understand.
    I could give you countless Scriptures on the above info,,,,,but only if you request them.

I love the Good News...Jesus , God's Son came and gave us power over the devil and his angels/turned demons
    He came to give us Life Abundant now....AND after death!!!!

Having a personal relationship with Him is the Ultimate!
    To think that He loved us so much to give His only Son....Wow I couldnt do that

One last quick point. We are all born into sin...it is our nature.
    Put two Babies in a Crib with one Ball to play with..and most of the time they will each want to have the Ball for their own...their natural desire is NOT to share
    Did you ever think of that ?? We dont need taught how to be stingy, selfish, lie, or do bad.

THAT comes naturally.

Mankind has to be taught to be good, have manners, be polite, share and tell the truth. WHY???? Because we are naturally born with the tendency to do evil

But thank God HE has provided a way for us to live in peace and harmony!!

What could be more uplifting, encouraging and inspirational that that!!!

God Bless

JDK
    [

Two points:

If there is an apocalypse coming (global warming, nuclear winter, whatever), no mere human is going to be able to stop it.

If you really believe in Jesus (Buddha, Lao Tzu, Krishna, etc.) you can't be too upset with others who don't believe the same way you do, as that isn't your job. "Judge not lest ye be judged" and all that. To try to coerce another in any way; physically, intellectually, emotionally or psychically, to your "religious" positioning flies in the face of what all of the above teachers taught. Instead of actually listening to those teachers, people have put them above the realms of human experince with all sorts of ritual BS; calling them Messiahs, Immortals or Avatars over the centuries, but they were ultimately teachers with practical messages for everyday people. People have free will. If they don't want to grow and change, if they want to be unethical and immoral, then no one can make them be otherwise. If you try, you are acting just like one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    Two points:

If there is an apocalypse coming (global warming, nuclear winter, whatever), no mere human is going to be able to stop it.

If you really believe in Jesus (Buddha, Lao Tzu, Krishna, etc.) you can't be too upset with others who don't believe the same way you do, as that isn't your job. "Judge not lest ye be judged" and all that. To try to coerce another in any way; physically, intellectually, emotionally or psychically, to your "religious" positioning flies in the face of what all of the above teachers taught. Instead of actually listening to those teachers, people have put them above the realms of human experince with all sorts of ritual BS; calling them Messiahs, Immortals or Avatars over the centuries, but they were ultimately teachers with practical messages for everyday people. People have free will. If they don't want to grow and change, if they want to be unethical and immoral, then no one can make them be otherwise. If you try, you are acting just like one of them.
    Good sentiments. I only have one question; what great thinker was deemed "avatars"?

Krishna and (some Hindu schools think) Gautama Buddha were supposed to be avatars of Vishnu.

Christains

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    Two points:

You are absolutely correct. The Bible's depiction of the End of the World is clear, and no power in the Universe can stop it. The amazing part is that God told us all through His Word, how it would be.

If you really believe in Jesus (Buddha, Lao Tzu, Krishna, etc.) you can't be too upset with others who don't believe the same way you do, as that isn't your job. "Judge not lest ye be judged" and all that. To try to coerce another in any way; physically, intellectually, emotionally or psychically, to your "religious" positioning flies in the face of what all of the above teachers taught

Unfortunately the remains of Buddha, Lao Tzu, Krishna are still dead and in their graves.

Jesus's Tomb was and is empty. He defeated death, hell and the Grave.

Secondly..I am not trying to coerce anyone to believe anything.
    Speaking the truth in Love IS what Jesus commanded us to do until His Return

Gospel of Mark":16:15( JESUS Speaking)
    And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matt 28:18
    And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

28:20
    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway *, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

St Paul -1Corinthians 9:14
    Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

I could go on...but my point is made. Christians are commanded to share their faith. Not browbeat...not force...not make it an Offical State Religion like Rome did
    but we are simply to share our story of what HE did for us....how he changed our lives.

Instead of actually listening to those teachers, people have put them above the realms of human experince with all sorts of ritual BS; calling them Messiahs, Immortals or Avatars over the centuries, but they were ultimately teachers with practical messages for everyday people. People have free will. If they don't want to grow and change, if they want to be unethical and immoral, then no one can make them be otherwise. If you try, you are acting just like one of them.

You wrote-]if they want to be unethical and immoral, then no one can make them be otherwise

Uhh..I think law enforcment and courts do this all the time. You might want to rethink that. Your freedoms END where mine BEGINS.. is kinda the Law in a nutshell.

And my "job" is to tell the truth.
    Is it always popular ? No.

But scholar, have you ever wondered WHY people get so angry or upset when the Gospel of Jesus is talked about ? Not just on this forum...but in life in general.
    It is politically correct to be ANYTHING you want to be today.....[u]EXCEPT A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN

Just a question to ponder....you dont need to answer.

This thread is about a topic that transends the earthly realm.
    Someone who is able to project their spiritual bodies and drain energy from another person is using power that God clearly forbids.
    It is dangerous, misguided...and I have done my duty in pointing out what the Word of God says about it...so my hands are clean of any "blood"...I sounded the warning...it is each individuals choice how to respond.

JDK
    Last edited by JDK; 01-24-2007 at 04:48 PM.
    [

You are absolutely correct. The Bible's depiction of the End of the World is clear, and no power in the Universe can stop it. The amazing part is that God told us all through His Word, how it would be.

You wrote-]if they want to be unethical and immoral, then no one can make them be otherwise

Uhh..I think law enforcment and courts do this all the time. You might want to rethink that. Your freedoms END where mine BEGINS.. is kinda the Law in a nutshell.

But scholar, have you ever wondered WHY people get so angry or upset when the Gospel of Jesus is talked about ? Not just on this forum...but in life in general.
    It is politically correct to be ANYTHING you want to be today.....[u]EXCEPT A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN

Someone who is able to project their spiritual bodies and drain energy from another person is using power that God clearly forbids.
    It is dangerous, misguided...and I have done my duty in pointing out what the Word of God says about it...so my hands are clean of any "blood"...I sounded the warning...it is each individuals choice how to respond.

JDK
    Listen, Chi Vampirism doesn't have to be spiritual. Many believe that Qi is an undiscovered worldly physical force like electricity. Therefore, it doesn't have to do with astral projection if the person never projects themselves into the spirit world. Besides, thinking of the spirit world as a seperate plane is like thinking that the internet is located somewhere.

Quick Question....

How many born again Christians became born again w/o a 12 step program?

One obsession was replaced with another obsession.

And the Bible (and don't take this the wrong way, because it is filled with great wisdom), is only one book and to base your whole life on ONE book doesn't make much sense to me.
    Each "Church" has it's own interpretation. Check out public access cable to see all these various interpretations in action.

What if people started to live their lives solely based on the teachings of Sun Tzu's The art of war? (for example).

You know why people don't like born agains?
    'Cause they keep saying the "Bible says..the bible says" and never hear the other side of the debate. Kinda like covering their ears and going "Lalalalalalaa I can't hear you"
    Coins have 2 sides.

Religion is a tool to keep people in line, to make them think they are being watched, so they behave.
    I'll burn both sides of a bridge while standing in the middle to prove the truth.

JDK
    The criminal justice system punishes people, but it can't change who they are inside. It just beats people from the outside, it can't change their hearts. If someone reforms because their experience in the system, that is good, but they decided to change themselves, it wasn't imposed on them. Punishment was. Many others decide on revenge when they get out. I'd expect a Christian to know that an interior covenant (voluntarily assumed obligation to God, which can be called "born again") is superior to the law (errant behaviour punished by man after the fact, assuming the perp is caught). The ultimate example of the futility of law is that the Roman criminal justice system didn't intimidate Jesus into changing, either.

I do have a theory as to why people get angry with discussions of the gospels. I don't think they are often understood well enough to be presented clearly. Like anything else worthwhile, they require a great deal of study and preparation to get to the essence of what they present. But intellectual study isn't enough, either: "Let them with ears to hear, hear". They are complicated documents written in the idiom of the first and second century eastern Roman Empire, which is only slightly closer to us than the 11th century BC time of Moses that they also draw from. To get a handle on just what they are saying, even if you take the time to learn ancient Hebrew and Greek, you have to be prepared yourself to accept the view of the world as corrupt, evil (or at least dangerous) and impermanent (this is also true of Buddhism and Taoism). What tradition says that the gospels say is often confusing, because tradition has represented worldly power since the time of Constantine, and has lost the original context of the rejection of political power that Moses and Jesus taught in many respects. Because many, if not all, orthodox churches have become props of whatever state they are in, they have become themselves the "Scribes and Pharisees" that Jesus condemned. You are going to have endless debate over this; people quoting their Pope, pastor, patriarch, Paul and the prophets, etc. to support their personal view, with other Christian denominations and within their own - much less with a bunch of guys who aren't interested in the subject to begin with. There are billions of people in the world, some will respond to the message you have posted, others will reject it. As a teacher myself, I have to check and doublecheck all the time to make sure that what I teach has validity even when it is rejected.

Lastly,
    I wouldn't say God forbids people stealing energy from others, but rather God has proscribed it. "Thou shalt not steal". God permits people to make the demonstration of stealing because they do in fact still steal. If an omnipotent God had forbidden it, people wouldn't be able to. Rather, God has warned people not to, in many times in many places, and it is up to them to listen to the warning. It is OK for us to report those warnings, even analyzing and discussing them, but we also have to check and doublecheck our motives for confronting others about it, too.

Cheers!
    Last edited by scholar; 01-25-2007 at 08:20 AM.