Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: chi vampirism

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin maximus View Post

You know why people don't like born agains?
    'Cause they keep saying the "Bible says..the bible says" and never hear the other side of the debate. Kinda like covering their ears and going "Lalalalalalaa I can't hear you"
    Coins have 2 sides.

Religion is a tool to keep people in line, to make them think they are being watched, so they behave.
    That is unfortunately often true, which I get into above. The traditional position has become inflexible, so that they can no longer teach, only preach. To really teach, you have to consider the viewpoint of the people (and this is important) who have asked you to teach them. Jesus sat down with the tax collectors and debated with the Pharisees, all of whom came to him when he was teaching.

Mankind has been given many great teachers all around the world from prehistory to the present, not just in the Middle East. As Jesus said: "In my Father's house are many mansions". It was indirectly through the teachings of Lao Tzu and Buddha (and directly through my late Taijiquan teachers) that I myself came to recognise how important Jesus' message was to my studies. It is a personal thing, though, I don't expect my students to be of any particular religion, or even religious at all. I expect them to be kind, caring people, and that is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    To really teach, you have to consider the viewpoint of the people (and this is important) who have asked you to teach them.

True, but sometimes you have to trick people into learning, cause they're so stubborn or blinded by their "Faith"
    I'll burn both sides of a bridge while standing in the middle to prove the truth.

Buddha holds up a single flower

Here's my proof that chi vampires do exist.........

Take a look at almost any thread in this forum and you'll see all of its' trolls who suck away your energy, over the internet no less, when all you mean to do is have a meaningful debate or share some insight.

Scholar,
    You summed it all up on page 1 of this thread. But then comes the troll and tries to show that only his way is "The Way" thusly becoming a Chi vampire and victimizing everyone who debates with him

Seriously though, you are one of the few voices of reason on this forum and judging by your posts on this thread, one of the few worthy of respect.
    Where do you teach?
    I'll burn both sides of a bridge while standing in the middle to prove the truth.

That is unfortunately often true, which I get into above. The traditional position has become inflexible, so that they can no longer teach, only preach. To really teach, you have to consider the viewpoint of the people (and this is important) who have asked you to teach them. Jesus sat down with the tax collectors and debated with the Pharisees, all of whom came to him when he was teaching.

Mankind has been given many great teachers all around the world from prehistory to the present, not just in the Middle East. As Jesus said: "In my Father's house are many mansions". It was indirectly through the teachings of Lao Tzu and Buddha (and directly through my late Taijiquan teachers) that I myself came to recognise how important Jesus' message was to my studies. It is a personal thing, though, I don't expect my students to be of any particular religion, or even religious at all. I expect them to be kind, caring people, and that is enough.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin maximus View Post
    Here's my proof that chi vampires do exist.........

Take a look at almost any thread in this forum and you'll see all of its' trolls who suck away your energy, over the internet no less, when all you mean to do is have a meaningful debate or share some insight.
    Hi Ronin maximus,

No one can take our energy from us. We give it up to them. We allow them to take it.

It is our attitudes that cause us to experience an energy drain when in the presence of those to take energy.This is because we do not carefully attended to our attitudes of mind. It is carelessness with our own attitudes that makes us vulnerable. We do it to ourselves. To be sure we do it unwittingly, but still, we are responsible for our own loss in this regard!

Ch'an philosophy would say that it is due to ignorance or erroneous thoughts/beliefs/attitudes. That is, we have false or erroneous beliefs/attitudes that create the vulnerability within us. A clear understanding of what is occurring and an unattached attitude towards the results of our comments and actions makes us impervious to the energy loss.

A person who drains energy from others is a vulnerable person. I liken it to a drowning person. The first thing one learns in a water life saving course is that a drowning person will climb over their savior in order to survive; they will drown the person who is trying to save them. It is a mindless and desperate act. All they can think of is their own survival. They are unable to perceive that their actions are endangering themselves. The same phenomenon occurs with those who are emotionally drowning. Their actions are motivated by a survival mentality. They become parasitic of the energy of others because of their own inner emptiness. They are essentially a bucket with a hole in it. The bucket needs constant refilling because they do not attend to the hole, but only the filling of the bucket. To keep their bucket from draining they seek to manipulate the emotions of others and this drains energy if the target is not attending to their own attitudes.
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 01-26-2007 at 02:08 AM. Reason: ooops!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

No one can take our energy from us. We give it up to them. We allow them to take it.
    Yes. Knowingly or unknowingly, our permission is necessary for this to happen. People who don't know this rule can be intimidated into releasing ownership, but once they know the score, they become much less vulnerable. This was originally the point of Mary and the Rosary, IMO, to remind people of this principle. But like internet spam, the attempts keep coming, so a daily renewal is necessary.

I'll also say in agreement with the sentiment expressed in the last post that thieves ultimately are only hurting themselves. What really belongs to us cannot be taken forever. I believe we will get everything that is lost back, even if we throw it away, as mentioned in the I Ching. How long that will take is anyone's guess, though.

To answer R. maximus, I teach in Detroit for www.wustyledetroit.com - I'm not the senior instructor, but I've been working with them for 20 years now, and it has been an interesting ride.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    all this is bull -unless someone here has had a gwai jaht

Gwai jaht?

Chi Vampires

Yes. Knowingly or unknowingly, our permission is necessary for this to happen. People who don't know this rule can be intimidated into releasing ownership, but once they know the score, they become much less vulnerable. This was originally the point of Mary and the Rosary, IMO, to remind people of this principle. But like internet spam, the attempts keep coming, so a daily renewal is necessary.

I'll also say in agreement with the sentiment expressed in the last post that thieves ultimately are only hurting themselves. What really belongs to us cannot be taken forever. I believe we will get everything that is lost back, even if we throw it away, as mentioned in the I Ching. How long that will take is anyone's guess, though.

To answer R. maximus, I teach in Detroit for www.wustyledetroit.com - I'm not the senior instructor, but I've been working with them for 20 years now, and it has been an interesting ride.
    In my opinion you guys are giving too much credit to those who are NOT nice people.

There ARE those out there who, like anything else in life..seem to gravitate towards the evil and "how can I gain more power without the hard work"
    mentality.

I believe that in the Traditional Martial Arts World...there are those who have obtained the abilities like The Indirect Method of Iron Palm, Astral Projection (under a differnt Martial Arts name of course) and other powers that take along time to develop, just so they can use them for less than benign purposes.

A "Chi Vampire" is one who projects their spirt-body to where you are Meditating or doing Chi-Gong ( in other words you are vunerable) and they draw your vital energy to add to their own, or replace some they have lost. The only awareness you might have while this is happening is that you feel slightly drained
    or cannot focus or concentrate as well as you normally can.

Now as some have pointed out there are other types of "energy -sucker-outers"
    ( just made that word up ) who without realizing it, take up a a lot of your time by demanding your attention, at the expense of the rest of the class or maybe even call you frequently at home to ask questions, seek advice, etc....

I guess my teachers' main point in teaching this principle to me was to make me alert to the fact that there is a criminal element in most things in life...and that TMA is not an exception.

You can take the advice or leave it...I just say be careful WHO you share your intimate daily schedule wiith.
    JDK
    PS: And they DONT need your permission either. By wilingly surrendering your will to enter into the soirit realm, unless you are trained...you are vunerable.
    Last edited by JDK; 01-30-2007 at 03:32 PM.
    "It's not WHO'S right...its WHAT'S right" Truth Comes from many Sources
    so try and disregard WHO is saying it..and explore if WHAT is being said has any Truth to It.
    [

Chi Vampires

In my opinion you guys are giving too much credit to those who are NOT nice people.

There ARE those out there who, like anything else in life..seem to gravitate towards the evil and "how can I gain more power without the hard work"
    mentality.

I believe that in the Traditional Martial Arts World...there are those who have obtained the abilities like The Indirect Method of Iron Palm, Astral Projection (under a differnt Martial Arts name of course) and other powers that take along time to develop, just so they can use them for less than benign purposes.

A "Chi Vampire" is one who projects their spirt-body to where you are Meditating or doing Chi-Gong ( in other words you are vunerable) and they draw your vital energy to add to their own, or replace some they have lost. The only awareness you might have while this is happening is that you feel slightly drained

Now as some have pointed out there are other types of "energy -sucker-outers"
    ( just made that word up ) who without realizing it, take up a a lot of your time by demanding your attention, at the expense of the rest of the class or maybe even call you frequently at home to ask questions, seek advice, etc....

I guess my teachers' main point in teaching this principle to me was to make me alert to the fact that there is a criminal element in most things in life...and that TMA is not an exception.

You can take the advice or leave it...I just say be careful WHO you share your intimate daily schedule wiith.

JDK PS: And sorry to contradict..they DONT need your permission.
    By entering into the spirit realm, you reliquish certain natural
    protections that are built into our concious minds. The spirit
    realm is a whole different ball game, with different rules that
    one need be aware of.
    so try and disregard WHO is saying it..and explore if WHAT is being said has any Truth to It.
    [

Basically, the world is messed up. It is full of greedy fearful people who make it their business to steal from others every day. Is that giving them "credit" or a simple acknowledgement of what we see around us? As Jesus said: "The world hated me before it hated you." Bullies of whatever sort foster a spirit of fear in their intended victims. If you yourself don't have a spirit of fear, how can they bother you? Are you the head or the tail? Being blessed isn't the same as being stupid, however. If it is, it isn't really a blessing. Martial art training should be realistic, and an experienced teacher can help students avoid trouble before it starts by being able to teach how to recognize it.

To say that the conscious mind is more protected than the spirit is where we disagree. The conscious mind is much more susceptible to manipulation than the heart or spirit, IME.
    Last edited by scholar; 01-30-2007 at 05:07 PM. Reason: expand reply

Thumbs down Such Bull Sh!t!

Quote Originally Posted by JDK View Post

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tingix92vy.gif

Please note the pentagram inside the Paqua Circle.

THIS is the picture I meant to post before ( sorry)

Again..I do not think this a purposeful attempt of any Master, Style or Martial Artist.
    I just think when you compare all the evidence , we will find a re-occurring pattern .

Please stay tuned and hear me out.
    Believe it or not I WANT to be wrong! As I have said from the beginning I love the Arts
    but if they conflict with my faith and the Inspired Word of God ( the Bible)....I must
    obey the Lord.

JD
    Enough trolling and horsing around, JDK.

Your degree of ignorance on the subject of Yijing (classic of change) diagrams is so horrendously terrible that no word in the English dictionary can cover it.

You posted 2 different diagrams, which are flawed drawing to begin with, that you can't even intelligently discern the difference between two let alone understanding what they represent individually. The pantegram sign as you pointed out is laughable. You choose to ignore the "cross" in the diagrams, which is most obvious, but you attempte to twist that to your spin. Yeah, that is a cross/crucifix in the diagrams and anyone can clearly see that. If they are evil by your admission, then the cross must have been equally evil as well since it is found in the Yijing diagrams (and other cultures' symbols too). How on earth can you claim yourself to be some kind of a credible expert on the subject matter?

Personally, I think you need professional help (from the posts that you have been posting in various threads) and please stop continuing your imaginary "church" work. You are really poisoning others mind with uneducated, unintelligent, incomplete information rather than doing an meaningful "God's" work.

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Quote Originally Posted by JDK View Post

JDK PS: And sorry to contradict..they DONT need your permission.
    By entering into the spirit realm, you reliquish certain natural
    protections that are built into our concious minds. The spirit
    realm is a whole different ball game, with different rules that
    one need be aware of.
    This chunk is slightly more accurate than the other stuff. The case is this: When you enter the "spirit realm" (which is basically as much of a "realm" as the internet is a "realm.")The "spirit realm" is just a connected network of minds, to put in in an awfully innaccurate sense. When you give yourself a mental avatar, like most people do when meditating, you're in the ring. So what's my point?

They don't need your permission, but they do need to beat you. They have to kick the ass of every avatar you have in your mind and once they've done that, your internal landscape will be a muddled, blurry mess. That's when they "get your energy." Which is basically just messing you up until you re-establish yourself. Masters who can do this might be able to kill you, I have no idea. If you don't have a developed image of yourself, take great precaution in entering into the internal landscape, which is sort of like moving to a universal pattern. Obviously it will be a lot harder to target someone if the "enemy" doesn't know when or where you meditate. If you fear it, that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Just be aware. The biggest warning sign you can get is if an "image" enters your mind that is so alien to your perception that it is impossible for it to be created by your own self.

NOTE: The previous notion was expressed through metaphor and is to be accepted figuratively. This is just how I've had to deal with it. My way is not more right than yours. That's just how my mind developed to abstract it into something I can understand, in the same manner that different computer languages express bianary to operate on a higher scale; No one language is better than the other, because they are all metaphor for bianary.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    "Chi Vampire" is one who projects their spirt-body to where you are Meditating or doing Chi-Gong ( in other words you are vunerable) and they draw your vital energy to add to their own, or replace some they have lost."

That would probably be referred to as an incubus or succubus-male and female, respectively. In actuality, a vampire doesn't have to project, or anything. They can be simply next to you, speak to you,be in the same room with you. They can draw energy during sex, such as tantric methods, or simply in conversation. They can possess an article of jewelry that is drawing-even without their knowledge. Or it can be done with intent. You can be drained emotionally-which saps your energy as well. We have all been there. Stress drains your "vital force".
    You are vulnerable because you lack protection,or are "projecting" to these people.They will be attracted to you. (like gheydar) Some people have what some refer to as auric wounds, similar to the vampire seeing an open wound, like in the movies. They "see" the open wound in the aura and are drawn to it.
    There are also leeches, that latch onto yu and drain you.
    (My mom said I was one.)

Chi Vampires

Good accurate Post TenTigers.

My personal belief is the only true, reliable protection at all times....is to be a child of the Living God, covered in the Blood of Jesus His Son.

Daily prayer and asking the Lord for protection is vital.

Also dont get into the "Arena" of Eastern Style Meditation where you are trained
    to blank out your mind. God gave us our concious frontal lobe of the Brain as a Watcher or Keeper of the Door of our spirit.

Keep your concious mind up... and you will avoid alot of potential heartache.
    Also before sleeping at night a simple prayer in your own word for protection is a good idea

Just my opinion

JDK
    In Search Of Truth
    [