Hello all:

I have noticed threads for a while discussing Master Ong. I was in his system some years ago and moved
on to other things after joining the military. One of the things I did was study Chinese herbs. I moved back to the Akron area and found that Master Ong had passed on.When I was asking around I made mention of my
herbal training, several people started giving me their stashes of herbs to look at. I was actually able to identify all the medicines. Some things took me several years. It was kind of a hobby study when I had nothing going on. I cataloged all of the ingredients of all the formulas given too me. The Big hand hot and cold, small hand, bruise herb, there where two types of this. One was a deep bruise, big body liniment, big body pill, small body pill, cut herb, internal injury pill and the endurance herb. Some of the ingredients like bear paw are not really available anymore, My friends in Chinatown just kind of laugh when I ask.

I have seen hundreds of formulas, these are good, a twist on some other traditional shaolin formulas. But I have seen better formulas also.
I enjoyed working on them. I will not publish these formulas. I know that these particular formulas can no longer be obtained. As a friendly gesture I thought I would make a post and mention to students of Master Ongs martial art that I am making these training formulas available to them. I keep hundreds of lbs. of herbs at my kung fu studio in Akron and fill orders for iron palm medicine and dit da jow for people on a regular basis.
Some of the people that read this will say "impossible" some of the herbs where ground up
Well, I'm good! it's hard to hide stuff from me.
I will also mention whoever the person was who did prepared the herbs was a craftsman.
you can e-mail me at MantisBxr@aol.com

Thanks

Mike Biggie
7 Star Praying Mantis, Hong Kong branch
Choy li fut, Hung sing branch
Yang tai chi