Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really Weird Royal Dragon IM!!

dude send her 200 pennies... aka 2 dollars. and be like i thought you said 200 pennies. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    dude send her 200 pennies... aka 2 dollars. and be like i thought you said 200 pennies. lol
    Hahah that's actually pretty good. Made me smile.

LOL!! Everyone si sugjesting the $2.00 thing!

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd do it just to waste her time in getting up and going to Western Union.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

i can't beleive their still running this scam? i had a chic IM me like that before, and i've seen several similar. although, i have to admit i didn't carry on the conversation nearly as long. i don't even think it went past a few minutes. jus FYI, it's a different type of scam...but have fun in the meanwhile
    "Pride builds walls between people; Humility builds bridges."- R. Warren

I figured this is a new combo of the Russain dateing scamm, and the Nigerian banker scamm.

The only reason it went on so long, is because I like toying with con artists.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by tug View Post
    ...but I could've sworn she called herself "Mary Monticello" in one of the original IMs, and then in the last one, she changed her last name to "Collins".

Either way, she's nuts.

TuG.

Good pt, but maybe she recently got divorced?? or maybe she got remarried?? or maybe he (yes, he!) forgot which last name to use with RD as opposed to someone else he's trying to scam money out of??

Whatever it is, its nuts!

No, Monticello is my alias form when I was a telemarketer back when I was young.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Heee, hee, heee!! And RD was mine!!
    Work? Who me??????????

so dude waste her time and send two cents
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    No, Monticello is my alias form when I was a telemarketer back when I was young.
    Ah, there it is.

Seriously, throw the dog a bone and send her/him $2.00.

I do like what you did (tried) to get her/him to lay off.

TuG.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

I dunno, my vote's more for sending that doll chick a $2.00 christmas card.....if its not too late, that is!

LOL!!

At least she was a real person, and her Dolls were entertaining!

I almost hate to admit it, but I do get the urge to call her from time to time and see how Vanillia and her are doing.

Fear of losing my soul into one of her Dolls prevents me though!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Ya know, maybe you can work some kinda tradeoff with the Doll Master? Tell her you have a friend in Nigeria who is willing to accept, for all of $2 bucks, a tradeoff of their soul into one of her dolls just so they can have the opportunity to come to the U.S.

Doll Master will be happy because it will appease and satisfy her need to rip someones soul out of them and put it in one of her dolls; you'll be happy to finally get Nigerian scam artist off your back, and the Nigerian scam artist will be happy to finally come to america!

Damm, I'm good!

Quote Originally Posted by us0kch View Post
    Ya know, maybe you can work some kinda tradeoff with the Doll Master? Tell her you have a friend in Nigeria who is willing to accept, for all of $2 bucks, a tradeoff of their soul into one of her dolls just so they can have the opportunity to come to the U.S.

Doll Master will be happy because it will appease and satisfy her need to rip someones soul out of them and put it in one of her dolls; you'll be happy to finally get Nigerian scam artist off your back, and the Nigerian scam artist will be happy to finally come to america!

Damm, I'm good!
    Doesn't matter the nationality, just send 2 dollars! (Like that Jon Cusack movie!)

TuG.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel