Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bung Bo goes to Taiwan

Bung Bo goes to Taiwan

Actually, it would be more correct to say [I]went[I] to Taiwan. I was there for nearly three weeks. I've been back about a week. I went to train under my da shifu, Shi Zhengzhong. Anybody who has met this man knows it is not an opportunity to pass up and I took full advatage of the fact that I was finally financially able to make the trip.

I am a little pressed for time right now as I'm about to eat Christmas dinner with the family, so I will let somebody else chime in and maybe they will ask some questions. I'm usually better at Q and A than just telling what happened.

I was going to post some pics that I took, but they are all way too big for the attachment size requirement. Could some of you computer-savvy mantises tell me how to resize the files (they are .jpeg files)?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    "If you practice praying mantis, women will like you."--Shi Zheng-Zhong

Image size

Here's my suggestion for the pictures:

1) Make a copy first, and work with the copies
    2) Open the iamge(s) with Paint (right click and select: Open With / Paint)
    3) Once open, go to the [Image] menu and select [Stretch/Skew]
    4) In the stretch section of the pop-up menu enter a number less than 100 in both the horizontal and verticle windows. The number must be the same to maintain the image proportions.
    5) Save or Save-As when done.

You may need to repeat until you get the size you like.

Please post so we can all enjoy the pictures.

Jim

Upload them to photobucket and post the links here.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Here's the picks of Shi Zhengzhong doing a little of Tang Lang Zhang and then performing some apps on me.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/Dhammer_bucket/

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    sweet, dude. congrats, I didn't even know you were headed that way.

nice pics.

So, did you learn that form, Tang Lang Zhang? 'Zhang' is 'palms' isn't it? or am i mistaken again on my translation?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

That's correct, Matt. "Zhang" does mean palm. Praying Mantis Palms is what he taught me.

what line is the form from?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Dustin

Nice trip to Taiwan and definitely good training with Shi Zhengzhong. What about posting up some pics of the ladies that I heard about. I`d ask you to comment about your training, but people here are not interested in hearing about Master Shi and our line of Mantis. No worries, we`ll just keep on training.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

The form is from Qi Xing (7*). I have Tang Lang Chuei and Tang Lang Zhang. I have to get Tang Lang Shou now, lol.

pics

i'm with yushan, where's the pics of the eye candy

I'm really only interested in the training but if you guys insist on having him post girlie pics I'll do my best to look at them.

Waiting.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Okay, by popular demand.......women of Taiwan (a few of them). Maybe this will generate some talk, nothing else does, lol.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r...ojie_zhen_hao/

I have tang lang shou vid in my latest thread. check it out.

PS not Labeled as such just the kids name doing it.

A lot of people have looked at this (518 at last count) and only a few have said anything. I know a lot of you just wanted to look at the girls. That's cool with me, but say something.

the picks look good...not just the ones of the girls.

but, it's hard to convey what training with Shiye is like. I know what it's like. You know what it's like. yu shan, 18elders, Mike (can't think of his alias at the moment)...we all know what it's like. It's hard to show that with pictures...video would be better but video of just 'training' looks lame on the net most times.

so, I just don't think any of us should get tweaked about no one 'wowing' about the post.

i'm personally envious of your trip...mine will be a long time coming, I'm afriad.

you know you got some good training in. that's all that matters.