Thread: GM Chiu Chuk Kai's Pai Da Public Demo

Thumbs up GM Chiu Chuk Kai's Pai Da Public Demo

Just found this on the mainland Mantis forum. Not only is it red hot but also a walk down the memory lane. We know that 8mm footages of Grandmaster Chiu's material existed and someone has a copy of it somewhere but we have no idea whom. It turns out that Alexanders Tse has some of those and he recently figured out how to post on Youtube as well. So thanks to technology, we got a glimsp of the past.

GM Chiu Chuk Kai Pai Da Public Demo

This clips just brought tears to me eyes in seeing the handsome gentleman with a serene countenance, one of the best dressed and well mannered martial artists of modern times I might add, wacking his student with the "brick" with firm and severe presence. (Got to love the vest and tie - classic attire of GM Chiu)

What a way to start the day!

Anyway, my friends enjoy...

Warm regards

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Hi! Robert

Very impressive! Thanks to your siheng for putting these kind of rare clips for public view.

By the way, do you practise this Pai Da Gong or not? I dont practise but would like to but again my bones too brittle already! Haha...

Regards
    khoo

Appreciation to Master Tse for generously sharing some of those very rare clips.

Master Tse would be considered a kung fu uncle to many of us not only in the CCM TJMHTL line, but also in the LGY QXTL too.

Master Tse (Xie) - You Tube Page

Regards,
    Nathan

Smile

Hi Khoo,

Thanks glad you enjoyed that. Yes, I used to practice that while I was in HK. I actually have a clip of me on VHS but the pictures quality is pretty poor after converting it from pal system to NTSC. I don't know if we can see the image after making it into streaming file. So...

Well, I don't think bone brittleness is that big an issue as compare to observing celibecy and absolutely no partying for a 100 days.

Hi Qixing Tanglang,

Thanks for the info. Indeed, it's great to have Alexander Tse, who is a senior of mine, to share the rare footages.

Warm regards

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum