Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 KFM Awards

2006 KFM Awards

Ladies and monks, trolls and fighting insects, it's the moment we've all been waiting for. the 2006 KFM awards.

poster of the year

troll of the year

funniest poster

biggest animal lover

best blog

quote of the year

thread of the year

dumbest thread

funniest thread

longest thread

poster with the most drama in their life

hottest female poster

best forum fu

best web fu

biggest, baddest keyboard warrior

poster with the most street cred (I know rogue will vote for me )
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

poster of the year ,jon

troll of the year, juna

funniest poster gunneddownattrocity

biggest animal lover ,me by a long shot

best blog

quote of the year , its falun and cant get back up

thread of the year, FG just for the fact that we owned that argument (and by we i mean all the sane ppl)

dumbest thread ,FG coswe didnt acomplish much but it still felt good

funniest thread ,is sifu gus kapparos a fraud
    longest thread, FG

poster with the most drama in their life, gda has got some issues but he revels in them so i dont think it counts lol

hottest female poster i wouldnt say su lin is hot but i dont know any other female posters

best forum fu, DJ

best web fu ,whats the difference ?

biggest, baddest keyboard warrior , green cloud

poster with the most street cred , does anyone from the wutang clan post here ?
    cos if i do it would have to go to one of them
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Troll of the year: Neillyholt (and aliases).
    SevenStar: It's hilarious seeing people's reactions when they see a big, black dude with a sword walking toward them.

Masterkiller: Especially when they're at the ATM.

WTF? How did we go from the White Haired Devil strangling and beating guys to death in a teahouse, to Mr Miyagi and Jhoon Rhee?

For most bizzar experiances with Women, I nominate....myself!!

I mean come on, is there anyone out there who can top my date with that Doll chick?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

poster of the year ,jon

If you mean me, then... wow im flattered.
    Still, I hardly ever post, let alone post anything worth reading.

thread of the year, FG just for the fact that we owned that argument (and by we i mean all the sane ppl)
    Yeah, that was fun
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

What about hottest male poster?

or....

poster that thinks he's the hottest male

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    For most bizzar experiances with Women, I nominate....myself!!

I mean come on, is there anyone out there who can top my date with that Doll chick?
    Oh I don't know, how about losing my fiancee (30) to a 22 year old she met off of World of Warcraft. She did such a good job of shifting blame onto me, lieing, and even stalking me (around 100 prank phone calls from September to November, including calls from hubby's hometown) that I didn't really find out what happened from July until December.
    She took off with my dog, some stuff, and a bunch of money.
    I only found out what really happened coz the knucklehead husband posted a blog, complete with pics of the engagement ring, the wedding at the JP (no guests), and the brand new house he was building.

I may be crazy but I've had a great teacher.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post

If you mean me, then... wow im flattered.
    Still, I hardly ever post, let alone post anything worth reading.

Yeah, that was fun

yeah i mean u jon
    u dnt post very often but the stuff u do post is excellent and well thought out

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    Oh I don't know, how about losing my fiancee (30) to a 22 year old she met off of World of Warcraft. She did such a good job of shifting blame onto me, lieing, and even stalking me (around 100 prank phone calls from September to November, including calls from hubby's hometown) that I didn't really find out what happened from July until December.
    She took off with my dog, some stuff, and a bunch of money.
    I only found out what really happened coz the knucklehead husband posted a blog, complete with pics of the engagement ring, the wedding at the JP (no guests), and the brand new house he was building.

I may be crazy but I've had a great teacher.
    she took off with your dog ?
    **** thats low
    what a *****
    i think that is one of those (few) situations in which beating a girl into the floor is justified
    i wouldnt let anyone get away with that

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    she took off with your dog ?
    **** thats low
    what a *****
    i think that is one of those (few) situations in which beating a girl into the floor is justified
    i wouldnt let anyone get away with that
    Don't forget:

this is the chick i dated & lived with for 2 years when I worked for the department of defense, with a Top Secret clearance and coulda gotten fired at any moment for being with....

this is the chick i went to work & got harassed about on a weekly basis my last year in baltimore...

the chick for whom i worked a second job as a janitor in order to pay for her engagement ring....

the chick i eventually got fired from the government for...

the chick i moved to Texas for, so we could settle down...

the chick who's computer i put on my card & paid $400 towards...

the chick who's rent I paid from January to June of 2006 (while she was cheating on me on the game)...

the chick who's game account I paid for up until June of 2006...

the chick who wouldn't buy me birthday or christmas presents saying she was "saving up to get (me) something nice like an HDTV"...

the chick who had the gall to say I took her for granted...

Homicide woulda been justified...
    but with a psycho, pathalogically lying, cheating theif like that; it's not worth wasting my life over.
    i just want karma to swing my way a bit- I could care less if they have a happily ever after...
    my last 2 years in baltimore weren't that easy and the past year I've been in Texas have been a nightmare...
    i want things to start going my way but i'm pretty sure i'm just gonna get lung cancer and die.... at least i think i've suffered enough to absolve my sins... hehe

so tired of being patient, i am afraid i'm gonna snap, get a plane ticket to anywhere, and just not come back...
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

OMG!! Are you serious? She took your Dog too?

When mine left me (Daughters Mom) she took all that was hers, ours, and this included food, tooth paste, soap and toilet paper....she forgot my daughter.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You know guys character is more important than getting laid.

It's not hard to test a woman's character, you just need to be observant, and willing to walk away before you get too deep.

I've found if you focus on your life, you will have no shortage of woman (successful, satisfied men attract women) - but you just can't ever be desperate about a woman.

There are plenty of signs of trouble if you have eyes to see them. As I told one crazy girl when I booted her 'I'd rather be alone and miserable than with you and miserable. Alone I can choose what to do about it. With you, misery is a continual promise.'

Honestly, if you look at it hard, there must have been evidence.

Rule 2: Never hurt your career for a chick. Really. If you tell me you are 'in love' I'll call you a fool. Your career is job 1 - and it pays for all those other luxuries - like a girlfriend, wife, kid. When I was very young, I torpedoed something promising out of 'love.' Boy, was that ever stupid.

Rule 3: (Should be No.1) You can only find someone who will truly love you when you are fully comfortable by yourself, with no one else in your life.

End of sermon.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    OMG!! Are you serious? She took your Dog too?
    yeah she took the dog.

she left with the statement that after a while, she'd come to a conclusion about breaking up for good or not and then we'd discuss some stuff after that.
    well she took the dog at my request, coz the dog freaked out without her, but she never had any intention of "making up her mind" coz she left with the guy, and a month later when they were getting married she refused to give the dog back.

The career's no biggie. My job now pays much better than the government, but it was the whole stress of the situation. Also this job hasn't gone too well because of all the turmoil. I think i may end up leaving here soon if things don't get better.

And I'm going to have to disagree with you, money wise, i'm pretty successful, i've got more than i need; however, I don't meet women, period. When you're in the IT industry all you see is guys all day. Go to the boxing gym and it's more guys. I really feel isolated and out of place. Need to get outta here.

**** it i wanna kill that cun t for u
    i cant believe anyone would do that
    i still think takin wour dog is worse than all the above
    cant you sue her or something or call the police
    cos if i was you she would be long dead
    it makes me angry just reading that
    i hope reincarnation doesnt exist just so she can go to hell
    i think i sound like a psycho
    but seriously i dont even think jesus could forgive that bit ch

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    Rule 3: (Should be No.1) You can only find someone who will truly love you when you are fully comfortable by yourself, with no one else in your life.
    Almost forgot, but i consider that a cop-out statement.
    I hear it a lot.
    If i were perfectly happy single, i'd never bother getting married anyway.
    If i were already happy, why would i want someone else complicating my life?