Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The myth of the standing arm break...

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Of course I am insecure. I've been bombasting kung fu and I've just figured out there are all these deadly kung fu fighters out there who are probably going to break my arms, even if I try to fight them off with knifework- all while standing and fighting off all my MMA and BJJ cohorts who cannot harm them because they will remain standing (and of course they cannot be sucker punched from behind while attacking me) with all their superior rooting and mobility that comes from practicing their myriad forms techniques.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................zzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

Did u say something?

Wow! There sure are a lot of CMA guys who have broken arms on the street. And quite a few of them who have done it while being attacked with knives... not only that, but they never seem to even get cut. I guess those Filipino guys who specialize in knives really don't have a clue when they say that most people will get cut when encountering a knife wielding opponent. Of course, they have probably never seen a deadly kung fu knife disarm that allows all these guys to inflict massive damage without getting scratched.
    Wow! Your right Kf(c), it was dishonerable of me not to blood his knife for him. I tried to perform Seppuku that night but the knife just wouldn't cut my chi belly.

If I am not cut I am lucky, nothing more, no special skill, LUCKY! I was lucky then. That is all.

Of course I am insecure. I've been bombasting kung fu and I've just figured out there are all these deadly kung fu fighters out there who are probably going to break my arms, even if I try to fight them off with knifework- all while standing and fighting off all my MMA and BJJ cohorts who cannot harm them because they will remain standing (and of course they cannot be sucker punched from behind while attacking me) with all their superior rooting and mobility that comes from practicing their myriad forms techniques.
    Finally you've come to your senses. Our job is done.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Most of it was probably created over a long period of time based on what theoretical fighters thought should happen when fighting, rather than what they actually did... because they probably weren't fighting much. Real fighters have figured out it doesn't make sense to try to put things into forms.

For the life of me, I have never read anything more arrogant. Nobody but you and the people on your little block "fight much". And obviously EVERYBODY here must be lying because YOU haven't been given the golden goatse of submission.

Yes, of course, everything was peaceful until YOU were born. People only "thought" about fighting until you came along.

I nominate Dale Franks the Whiniest Cheerleader of 2006. For here on out, anyone reading his posts must do so out loud in a high pitched, nya nya, up and down, pissy voice.

ROFL!!!
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 01-10-2007 at 06:11 PM.

Actually, you are right.
    I need to revise that post.

People who fought for real probably did develop forms.
    It would have been a great way for them to milk unsuspecting suckers. Tell them that the forms contained all their secret fighting techniques and would make them become good fighters.

bwahahahahha

You write prissy cheerleader so well!!!

Thanks for answering 1% of my post.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 01-11-2007 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    bwahahahahha

You write prissy cheerleader so well!!!.

but not as well as you, punk.

LOL @ yukookiethighs typing "tough".

it looks and sounds like you are a master at the art of the keyboard and clicking of the mouse kungfu MR.sifuabel

Another drippy noob...............

another drippy noop i dont understand what you are saying

obviously..............

Actually, you are right.
    Naw, you don't have to do that. We already know what you're going to say every time you make a post. There are about ten words in your vocabulary, and all of them are anti-CMA. The question is--how cool are you dude? You claim CMA guys are weak and unskilled because we don't fight, yet talk to us about fighting. No offense....wait, I forgot who I was talking to.............*Ahem*....let me start that sentence over again.

**** you.

Seriously, why are you even here, man?

Oh yeah.....on the UFC forum, nobody can spell correctly, and they're all braindead from bruisings they've taken from metrosexual speedo-totin' assjockeys. (Again, just kiddin').

Enlighten us KF....are you just here to "Flame On!" (refer to above paragraph concerning metrosexual speedo-totin', banana hammock wearin' assjockeys) or do you ever plan on actually contributing something of substance to the KFM forums, rather than playing the part of the Eternal Detractor (should be your new personal description)?

Actually, my own personal Jimmeny Crickett is right.

I loooooooovvvvveeee you, baby!

HAHAHHAHA

Those two posts were purely demonstrative. They represent KF's argumentative tactics, which consist of flames/partial retractions.