Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, I saw a UFO today!

So, I saw a UFO today!

I was headed east on I-88 and had to pull over and take this picture.

It was moving too fast when it was close. I was not able to get my camera ready to shoot fast enough to catch it. By the time I was able to take pictures, it had move miles away from me. The pic is where I zoomed in like 700% to show the object several miles behind a building that was about a mile from the spot I had pulled over to take the photo.

Does anyone know if we have technology to make a giant charcoal colored RECTANGLE move at really high rates of speed accross the Chicago skyline?
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 01-08-2007 at 06:37 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

That's awesome.

I thought it was cool too. I wonder what it was?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Do you know there was a ufo sighting at Ohare airport last week?

Zoom

If you zoom in a lot, you can see that there is a logo.

Pretty neat! Thanks for sharing that.

So you really saw this today, RD, no ****??? Assuming you did see it, there's a few conclusions we could come to.

a) It's really a UFO and the government is covering it up somehow.
    b) It's some secret aircraft, and the government is covering it up somehow.

Or:

c) You are taking strong meds that cause you to hallucinate and mistake blotches in the windshield for aircraft or something.

Option (b) makes no sense because why fly some secret aircraft around Chicagoland.
    Option (a) how could the govt. cover up something so big, and why?
    Option (c) probably the best bet under the circumstances.

BTW there's supposed to be some project Aurora or something that's posted about on the web, some successor to the B-2 or something. It could be that -- but why would they fly it around Chicagoland, and you're not the first person to say you saw a UFO recently, it has been pasted all over the news.
    Last edited by lunghushan; 01-08-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Ohare

http://www.chicagotribune.com/classi...nworldiraq-hed
    What size do you think it was?This says large and grey.Ya never know.

Dude, it was no "Blotch" on my windsheild, this thing was HUGE, like a small builidng knocked over and flying. It booggied too, from the far south end of the sky line to where I photgraphed it, in only a few minutes. I rolled my window down when i took the pic.

My freind called WFLD Tv, and they e-mailed me in like 10 mintes asking for the pic.

Look for it on the news tonite, you may see it!

For the Women:

+ = & a

LOL!! At Bak Fu Pai!!!

Well, now we know what it was!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Dude, it was no "Blotch" on my windsheild, this thing was HUGE, like a small builidng knocked over and flying. It biggied too, form the far south end of the sky line to where I photgraphed it in only a few minutes. I rolled my window down when i took the pic.

My freind called WFLD Tv, and they e-mailed me in like 10 mintes asking for the pic.

Look for it on the news tonite, you may see it!
    Project Aurora's supposed to be smaller, if it is a govt. thing then it must be something new. But why fly it over Chicagoland? That makes no sense at all.

Maybe aliens will come and eat all of us. That would be something. At least then we'd have something better to worry about than the latest Lama Pai vs. Bak Fu Pai spat.

c) You are taking strong meds that cause you to hallucinate and mistake blotches in the windshield for aircraft or something.

Dude, how does my camera see it if I hallucinated it?

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post

Dude, how does my camera see it if I hallucinated it?
    Maybe it was a blotch on your camera? I have no idea. Maybe you photographed it from within your car?

Hell, I've had people tell me they've seen Satan, and they have blotchy video of UFOs on T.V. all the time. I have no idea.

Hey Royaldragon,
    I'm a bit confused. Did you actually see this thing today, or was this just a gag as part of the whole Bak Fu Pai flame war that's going on here right now?
    If you really saw this, where exactly were you (city, state) when you saw it?
    Thanks.

Yes, I atually saw this thing. I was heading east on I-88 towards Chicago, from Aurora when it happend. I took the pic some time around 2:20 today i think.

For the Women:

+ = & a