Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: So, I saw a UFO today!

HEY! No stealing my lines.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

I'm the one that inspired your line!!

In other news, the UFO research people have offered to bring me on thier next big investigation as a back up photographer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I'm the one that inspired your line!!

In other news, the UFO research people have offered to bring me on thier next big investigation as a back up photographer!!!
    Let me guess. They told you they'd take "tasteful" pictures? Yeah, there's this Nigerian scam where these guys find a UFO-believer, and then say they're going to involve him in a shoot. They re-enact the scene, and before you know it, you're telling them "It looked like a building flipped over on its side, coming from behind me." And before you know it, there's this building-like thing that ain't a building coming at you from behind.

Be careful RD. You're getting in deep.

Oh, by the way. You didn't see a UFO.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    imagine a race of et vegans looking at our slaughterhouses...humans are scarier than dinosaurs...we go all psycho dino's got big teeth uno you should run...humans plot
    Yeah, but what if they're like these sentient pieces of chocolate cake? I'd eat the suckers, if I was hungry. I'd even drink the blood of their children to wash it down (if it was milk, that is). What if eating them cured cancer? Id' slaughter the *******s for the good of the human race and sell the recipe to Milky Way.

Oh, by the way. You didn't see a UFO

Reply]
    Umm well, the object I saw is STILL unidentified...it WAS flying, and it IS an object...I didn't see a UFO, How?

Can YOU tell me what this thing is?

Royal,

How was it moving in the sky? How far did you watch it? How did it leave the area?

They paying you?

It was a 3 dimensional rectangle that circled over and area to the South east of me as I traveled east on I-88. Then it traveled ins a straight line at a speed that was considerably faster than the local air traffic, but not faster than a fighter jet going full out(maybe halfway between the speeds).

It reached an area directly North of me and started circling again. By this time though it was many miles behind the buildings in the picture. It circled for another 3-5 minutes or so and then traveled directly north at it's fast speed till it disappeared into the distance.

You know that big glass building that looks like it has a satalite dish as part of it's front face? The picture was taken about a 1/4-1/2 mile west of it on I-88

Here is the link to the MUFON report I originally filed.

http://www.mufon.com/mufonreports.htm

Search for the report for incident date 1-8-07 in Illinois
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 01-16-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Oh, by the way. You didn't see a UFO

Reply]
    Umm well, the object I saw is STILL unidentified...it WAS flying, and it IS an object...I didn't see a UFO, How?

Can YOU tell me what this thing is?
    Again, I submit:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...4&d=1168782323

Quod Erat Demonstratum.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    They paying you?
    Reply]
    No, but the entertainment aspect should be payment enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Again, I submit:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...4&d=1168782323

Quod Erat Demonstratum.
    Reply]
    Sorry, other than Zooming in 800%, the picture is original. Look at the other pics I left on the MUFON site. There is one or two that are un zoomed. Download it, and zoom it and find it yourself.

It was a 3 dimensional rectangle that circled over and area to the South east of me as I traveled east on I-88. Then it traveled ins a straight line at a speed that was considerably faster than the local air traffic, but not faster than a fighter jet going full out(maybe halfway between the speeds).

It reached an area directly North of me and started circling again. By this time though it was many miles behind the buildings in the picture. It circled for another 3-5 minutes or so and then traveled directly north at it's fast speed till it disappeared into the distance.

You know that big glass building that looks like it has a satalite dish as part of it's front face? The picture was taken about a 1/4-1/2 mile west of it on I-88

Here is the link to the MUFON report I originally filed.

http://www.mufon.com/mufonreports.htm

Search for the report for incident date 1-8-07 in Illinois

If they're aliens, they aren't very inventive. I mean, if you're going to make an impression on the planety you're visiting, you'd fly the lamborghini, right? You wouldn't take the rectangular, blotted, grainy, blurry Yugo, would you?

Besides....it's just bad manners. They had to be in violation of air traffic control regulations. Did the airport report anything unusual on their radars?

No?

Then let's assume it didn't have any corporeal substance and was just a figment of your camera's imagination.

I agree. These guys are flying a craft in Flat Black primer for God's sake!! It reminds me of cruising Harlem Ave in a primered 1970 Beater Chevelle, or Old Primered Pickup back when I was a Kid.

It's really sad. They must be the poor White Trash of the Alien universe.

They had to be in violation of air traffic control regulations. Did the airport report anything unusual on their radars?

Reply]
    Now that MUFON has reopened the case, they are going to be looking into that.

It's really sad. They must be the poor White Trash of the Alien universe.
    Or a optical illusion.

Or a top secret black ops military program.