Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu Femmes

that is exactly what i thought he said lol

try that on google images and see what u get
    hahahahahahahahaha
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

2. Tony,
    Sorry, but looked lame to me.
    Richard

better yet, google "kung fu girls"...

...once you get past the teen girl band, it'll get serious NSFW quick. Ahh, the sweet legacy of kung fu girls and kung fu femmes....
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

KUNG FU FEMMES Comp Reel on YouTube

Please check out this compilation of our shows from the past two years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4W10TiEtMQ

Warm regards,

Tony Laudati
    Producer
    KUNG FU FEMMES
    http://www.kungfufemmes.com

My momma said..

If you've got nothing good to say don't say anything

Ya know what?
    I want my minute and seven seconds back.
    I'll burn both sides of a bridge while standing in the middle to prove the truth.

Unhappy Don't cry over your lost minute...

... it doesn't sound like you use your time productively anyway.

Yawn, god more moderately attractive skantily clad women doing bad martial arts.....

Was that kungfu? What style? And what's with the dancing?
    Bodhi Richards

Man, talk about a tough crowd! Am I the only one here who digs these girls?

I got to see them perform a few years ago in L.A. and chatted with them afterwards -- very enthusiastic, friendly, and love what they are doing. You have to realize that is a performance art mainly, just with a martial arts theme. It's not like they are out there giving seminars or teaching classes ... actually, though, I don't know the credentials of all the girls, but they are definitely athletic, fit, and talented and Tony does some neat choreagraphy if you ask me.

Granted, if it's not your cup of tea, so be it ... it just surprises me that no one has anything good to say.
    Last edited by Li Kao; 01-10-2007 at 02:43 AM.
    The Eye Half-Shut:
    Part of the Truth Revealed
    http://rubesroost.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Li Kao View Post
    I got to see them perform a few years ago in L.A. and chatted with them afterwards -- very enthusiastic, friendly, and love what they are doing. You have to realize that is a performance art mainly, just with a martial arts theme.
    yes they are, cause everyone on here seems to be a master these days. its fun that show, thats about it. it was neato seeing the women do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by firepalm View Post
    Yawn, god more moderately attractive skantily clad women doing bad martial arts.....

Yep,gets quite tiresome.Escpecially if you are a women doing kung fu too.
    Last edited by Su Lin; 01-10-2007 at 08:47 AM.

[sarcasm] Everyone *knows* that women prefer to do a pseudo strip-tease on a stage to practicing a real martial art. [/sarcasm]
    Bodhi Richards

tonylaudati

At this moment, you're six posts into membership here. Four are promotional and two are reactions to comments made about being promotional. Given what you're promoting, I'm a bit disappointed with your contributions to this forum so far.

If you want to promote Kung Fu Femmes on this forum, this is the main method to do so. If you cannot promote professionally and are just seeking free promos here on the forum, I'm going to toss you a bone. It's a a real no-brainer and I'm surprised you didn't think of it in your KungFuMagazine.com marketing plan. Just get one of your femmes to start posting here. Better yet, get a few of them to log on. I'm sure our members would delight in chatting up a real live kung fu femme. That's going to sell your act more here far more than dozens of youtube posts.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Yes..........

Quote Originally Posted by tonylaudati View Post
    ... it doesn't sound like you use your time productively anyway.

You're right, and the next time I get the urge to watch one of you're exploitation
    flicks ( not exploiting women, but lonely MA'ists looking for women w/good moves)
    I'll go and practice instead.

Thanks for the wake up call.

Flame on
    I'll burn both sides of a bridge while standing in the middle to prove the truth.

KUNG FU FEMMES/Entertainment & Martial Arts

Gene, thank you so much. I'll run it by the girls and see what they decide. Most of them have boyfriends, though. I hope your members aren't too disappointed.

I want to stress that KUNG FU FEMMES is purely a performance troupe seeking to provide unique and dynamic entertainment for the general populace. We are not looking to win competitions or awards at tournaments.

Someone at another forum (Budoseek.net) reacted to KUNG FU FEMMES by saying entertainment has no place in martial arts. I responded by saying that Jackie Chan, Jet Li and if he were alive, Bruce Lee, would probably disagree with him.

One thing I do know is that lots of young men have enrolled in dojos not because they went to a martial arts tournament, but because they watched Bruce Lee in action in one of his films.

I am hoping that KUNG FU FEMMES will have the same effect on young women, and inspire them to check out their local dojo.

Let's face it -- ethics aside, martial arts schools and dojos live or die based on their enrollment.

Obviously, everyone has an opinion. There are some that feel it's a crime to accept money at all for teaching martial arts. Others feel Asian-based systems should only be taught by Asians and not white Anglo-Saxon senseis and sifus.

Anyway, those are my thoughts and I'd love to read what your members think.

Thank you so much for allowing me to express my views in this respectable forum.

Tony Laudati
    Producer
    KUNG FU FEMMES