Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninjas!

Cool Ninja boxing

Yo all,

I was just wondering about a few stuff, seeing as kung fu originates from taekwondo, who would win in a fight?

Also, i am currently studying ninja boxing wiv my mate john, could anyone tell me more about the move, ninja boxing dragon punch.

many thanx

KUNG FU NINJA DUDE

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

.303 to the head at 250 metres!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

since you're new....

"Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

kung-fu originates from tawkwondo? was this form the same book that says the mother comes from the baby?

if you wanna learn something good in ninjitsu, try and find someone (if there is anyone in USA) who knows and teaches ninjitsu fire fist.....
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.

come on dude, you should be able to do better than that...

kung fu comes from TKD? Vice verce? You are all soooo wrong. I can't begin to tell you how wrong all of you are. I mean OBVIOUSLY all martial arts in the worlds comes from Sinanju. Come on!! You're not learning anything unless you'relearning from a disciple of Chiun, but since Remo isn't teaching these days, I guess y'all are Sh!t out of luck!

And them ninjas got nothing on the House of Assassins. Bunch of Pansies in black pajamas.

...don't think you are, know you are...

Cool Ninja Squad Dude!

Calm down everyone,

As i said, i am learning chinese ninja boxing which originates from taekwondo. The move ninja dragon punch is an ancient technique first used by samurai over three thousand years ago- so if you're messing wiv me, you're messin with the samurai!

Anyway, who would win, Karate or ninja?

After that post, I give it a 1.9.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

ok, because he seems to actually "believe", I'm gonna bump it up to a 7mm euthanasia shot.

chinese ninja boxing from taekwondo? lol, no wait, bwahahahaha!!! no wait... HA!

it's a samurai taekwondo chinese ninja boxing art then that is ancient, why that's just fascinating!

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

****it, kung lek, i'm sick and tired of you forgetting to acknowledge your martial art's egyptian roots.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Oi, so what style do you do then? some **** like mega fist? chinese ninja boxing is an ancient style and i could waste you any day.

As for karate vs. ninja, who would win?

"There is no style more powerful than chinese ninja boxing, except that of the soul. The spirit of the samurai is indomitable"

well. you could probably take care of my waste materials for me. I have no qualms with that. whatever floats yer boat!

rtb. if you divulge the secrets anymore you will have to be admonished, and you know what that means! You already only have three fingers left on one hand, why would you want to risk more??? why? oh the humanity!...anyway, hahahahahahahaha.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

[homer]
    mmmmmm, waste materials
    [/homer]

kl -- now YOU'RE the one divulging. those fingers were lost in a *shop class accident*, and you better not be spreading any bad rumors, true or not.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

shop class? is that what you're telling people?

I heard you lost them in a sphinctre clench when your mom caught you in the closet doing you know what, but hey, I'm not gonna cast a bad eye on you for what you do in private.

I thought you would appreciate the restored honor of the story of having them chopped off by the secret brotherhood of egyptian hwung mullah bullah whappa ting ting style of 10.000years.

But you brought it up!
    Last edited by Kung Lek; 02-27-2004 at 12:12 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.