Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninjas!

Why do I suddenly feel less inteligent after reading this post?
    -Slade-

Hello

I have studied the ninja boxing punch for quite some time now.
    are you a lime green belt or higher? u seem pretty high..
    anyways cudos on the post, if u have any questions about this style I'll be happy to correct you.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer
    I have studied the ninja boxing punch
    What on Earth are you talking about!? If you mean ninjitsu then Ashida Kim's your man.

"the lion of the spirituality is the essence of the mind of the spiritual of the tiger's essence of the dragon's mind of the spiritual"

Greetings..

First, David Jamieson get the award for the best laugh of the year with:
    secret brotherhood of egyptian hwung mullah bullah whappa ting ting style
    There's a Rap hit in there somewhere..

Second: it has to be the crap their puttin' in the water.. that, or stop drinkin' the kool-aid..

Third: everyone knows that TKD was chiseled on the back of the ten commandments which was swiped by Kim Jong Il..

Be well...
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    What on Earth are you talking about!? If you mean ninjitsu then Ashida Kim's your man.
    yes, Ashida ''Kimmy'' Kim is my finest student
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

this ninja dude and megafist are the same guy.

its so obvious the quotes they use...all spiritual this and that but making no real sense...

how he refers to mega fist early on...cmon....gimme a break.

I give a combined total of .0001 for bad representation of two personalities without distinct differences in conduct. FOUL PLAY!!!

give it up, compare their posts, you know i got this one on the dot. megafist even gets all sympathetic on him, or was that pathetic....i cant remember.
    Last edited by PangQuan; 09-25-2005 at 09:56 PM.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by stimulant
    kung-fu originates from tawkwondo? was this form the same book that says the mother comes from the baby?

if you wanna learn something good in ninjitsu, try and find someone (if there is anyone in USA) who knows and teaches ninjitsu fire fist.....
    It's just Mega Fist creating (another) personality. Don't encourage him. One Mega Fist account is bad enough.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer
    yes, Ashida ''Kimmy'' Kim is my finest student
    It's your fault Kristoffer!

PS: When a troll unearths a thread almost a year old that he wrote under a different troll identity and responds to it to continue his old, long, blissfully forgotten campaign of trolling is that like masturbation?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

SimonM posted two in a row- it's like he's talking to himself because he has no friends!

Megafist posted....its like he thinks he has friends...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuninja
    Oi, so what style do you do then? some **** like mega fist? chinese ninja boxing is an ancient style and i could waste you any day.
    Where are you located? We have people for just these occassions and claims.

Dibs!

I got dibs on Challenge matches anywhere in China north-west of Shaolin!
    Simon McNeil

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    I got dibs on Challenge matches anywhere in China north-west of Shaolin!
    haha "dibs" sounds like "fib" which means "lie" so you're blatently lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    haha "dibs" sounds like "fib" which means "lie" so you're blatently lying.
    Do you like to eat Nacho's?
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

What on Earth are you talking about? It's such a shame, I'm here for an intellectual debate on hopology and people just ask irrelevant questions and mock. Sad, very sad.