Thread: I expect this has made the rounds before but still...

I expect this has made the rounds before but still...

too good!

Before, with students: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tib2Urowsdc&NR

After, with some guy he doesn't know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQeUkUO5ZPo

The look on his face in the second vid after taking a seat on the mat is priceless.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Yeah, um. 2006 called.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

That recent? Good, I'm less out of the loop than I thought.

Still, I couldn't take a chance. It would be a tragedy if this board didn't have a chance to laugh at this chump.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Haaah!

That was great! I've never seen those before. Hahahaheheheheha. The look on his face after the first punch, classic. What did he think was going to happen?
    Thanks, Chang Style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jf3Gc2a0_8
    same thing from a better angle
    u see this guys face go lol
    stupid guy rckoned he could blow the guy over hahahah
    owned
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

His Chi only works if you believe in it. That's what some other guy said. LOL.

yup all that chi blast horsesh!t has just got to go. Kharma does work its magic well in these situations.

Hey CSN?? Where did Sifu Huang and you guys relocate to? I need to get me some herbs. PM me,thanks.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

i will give it to the japanese. they always seem so polite. i mean he punched the old guy in the face and then stopped to ask if he was ok.

I heard tai chi people moved out to Bastrop, but I don't know anything more specific than that. His website still shows the address by the liquor store. Sadly, I haven't Shifu Huang in over two years. I've been a bad, lazy taiji guy.

I could still kick the tuchis of an old man dog-paddling in the air at me, though!
    Crippled Avenger

Why don't they just put blindfolds on his own students. Then he wouldn't be able to deceive himself in the first place

He could always claim the young guy had special chi defensive force field powers

Wow with the second camera you could see he was bleeding fairly, kinda suprised, those punches looked like the guy wasn't trying too hard.

The guy reliad so much on pushing people without touching him he lost his skill, the other guy basically grabbed his sleeve and bopped him over.

I've gotta say though, me being such an empathetic guy, I feel for the old guy and how much shame was just brought on him, he's gonna be in the dumps shortly after that.
    Last edited by syn; 01-12-2007 at 10:26 PM.