Thread: Traditional SPM, Bagua or Bak Mei in Denver Colorado Area

Traditional SPM, Bagua or Bak Mei in Denver Colorado Area

Left NY and landed in Colorado last month and am looking for a real-deal, traditional school or master that teaches any of the following:

Southern Praying Mantis (have learned a little from Poo Yee and his students and would love to continue learning it)

Bagua - introduced to it by Li Ti Liang's student John Page., or

Bak Mei Pai. This art I know very little about, but the infighting and short power are right up my alley.

Am located north of denver and east of Boulder. Does anyone have any recommedations or know of a solid school? Even guys teaching privately would be fine.

Thanks guys!
    Those who deny the virtues of power do not possess it.

Let not your words show me the man that you are for your character speaks the truth.

go on the empty flower forum and ask around for the Gao style ba gua people

Contact www.ckfa.com and ask. We have a kung fu brother teaching privately in Colorado and through him you can join our federation if you would like.

Thanks very much for the suggestions guys. I recently met Sapir Tal who is with ckfa and had him over before leaving NY. He is a great guy to train with and got us all psyched about learning more. Incredible short power! He gave me the name of your training brother who is about 100 miles from here and I will be contacting him. Were you in NJ with Russell last year at the ymca?

Thank you Plymouth Rocks and htowndragon for the Gao suggestion. I will check it out immediately. Do either of you have experience with any of the local schools here? Your feedback is appreciated.
    Those who deny the virtues of power do not possess it.

Let not your words show me the man that you are for your character speaks the truth.