Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: student's first fight

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Dude, you just said he was cluless and unstructured, but you're claiming you're not criticizing? Who do you think you're fooling?
    Dude, look at him yourself. He looks like he never saw a stance in his life (okay, that's a slight exaggeration, but he's just kindof walking around). That's not a negative criticism because look at how well he did in the fight.
    Last edited by lunghushan; 01-16-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunghushan View Post

I'm a little whiny maggot who is afraid to even train since I might get a rash but I do like to criticize and act big. And I'm ignoring you even though I am responding to you. Look at me, I'm an attention *****
    On other boards, if you criticize pointlessly someone who actually fights you get BANNED... maybe that's a good idea here
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I just find it funny that LHS' ignore list consists of some of the more objective and experienced members of this board.

Nice stuff Ray, always admire your efforts and dedication to what you love.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    I just find it funny that LHS' ignore list consists of some of the more objective and experienced members of this board.
    it isn't a coincidence

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I am putting on ignore now anyone who attacks me personally. I don't really want to deal with that crap.

Bottomline is who cares if they are experienced, if they attack me personally it is obvious they have no maturity and have a very poor character.

(And Knifefighter because it is annoying how much he attacks CMA).
    Last edited by lunghushan; 01-16-2007 at 05:52 PM.

I am a wilting flower and can't stand anyone to talk rough with me,,,, plus it reminds me of that bad day I had when the other children laughed at me.... funny how they still all laugh at me
    Pretty soon the entire forum will be on his ignore list, then he can F-off and go some place else

I am putting on ignore now anyone who attacks me personally. I don't really want to deal with that crap.
    Im curious, why study martial arts if you find the concept of learning through adversity so horrifying?

Bottomline is who cares if they are experienced, if they attack me personally it is obvious they have no maturity and have a very poor character.
    Please feel free to correct me if I have misinterpreted your post.
    I've never seen anybody who seemed so clueless and unstructured from his footwork and stances do so well
    This strikes me as an insult, by your own logic does this not display your own immaturity and poor character?
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Jon, my guess is you haven't read many of lung/neil's past posts, he's a whinny pathetic little troll, he does nothing but complains and tries to criticize everyone on the forum.... I guess the best thing is for us all to "insult him" until he LEAVES

lkfmdc
    I have read a few of his posts, then resisted the temptation to claw my own eyes out. I am also of the opinion he is likely a troll, I guess I am just trying to conclude for myself if he is just trying to cause a reaction, or if he has some kind of reason behind his strange logic.
    Last edited by jon; 01-16-2007 at 06:24 PM.

- Huang Kai Vun

Im curious, why study martial arts if you find the concept of learning through adversity so horrifying?
    It isn't learning through adversity that I find horrifying. It is people who cannot use logic and reason and instead attack personally with fallacious arguments that I don't like.

Please feel free to correct me if I have misinterpreted your post.

This strikes me as an insult, by your own logic does this not display your own immaturity and poor character?
    a) Ray said he looked like a 'wounded gazelle'. I was attempting to qualify what Ray was characterizing as a 'wounded gazelle' with some concrete, specific terms.

b) I wasn't directing it anyway upon a person on this forum. I'm not saying he's a bad person, or he knows nothing, or he's immature, or he's phobic, or he's lame or any of that, like others on here have attacked me.

It wasn't meant as an insult.

Bottomline is people on this forum are attacking others personally all the time. I started to attack back when attacked.

But when I talked to someone about that this weekend, they said, as Gene said, that it takes two to fight, and that it isn't smart to lower oneself to that level.

lkfmdc
    I have read a few of his posts, then resisted the temptation to claw my own eyes out.
    ROFLMFAO

lkfmdc
    I have read a few of his posts, then resisted the temptation to claw my own eyes out. I am also of the opinion he is likely a troll, I guess I am just trying to conclude for myself if he is just trying to cause a reaction, or if he has some kind of reason behind his strange logic.
    So what exactly, Jon, that I am saying that is so bad ... if you could please put it into terms that are logical and not attacking me?

It isn't learning through adversity that I find horrifying. It is other human beings (particularly women), small pets, random objects and my own paranoid dillusions that I find horrifying. Trapped in my own private hell, I try and make sense of it but then the other kids just beat me up and I have to run home and clean my shorts
    TMI Neil, really.....

lunghushan

So what exactly, Jon, that I am saying that is so bad ... if you could please put it into terms that are logical and not attacking me?
    I will do my best, however, much of this has already been stated.

You seem to me to be attacking someone else under the guise of being 'critical'.
    You are complaining about the treatment of yourself at the hands of other forum members in a thread where you yourself are insulting someone.
    You have no problem giving your own critical view points on someone else, yet when someone turns the table and criticizes your own views you get highly defensive.
    The 'no offense but' styled responses (as has already been stated) come across as veiled insults.

To give an example.
    'Some work on footwork and stances might help to improve your fighting' would be a constructive criticism.
    'omg look at how poor your footwork is - yet you still won!' seems rude.

- Huang Kai Vun