Thread: sparring partner wanted

sparring partner wanted

Hi;

Anyone from the Bay Area California would like to get together and do some friendly sparring for education purposes? You can contact me at ironcu@yahoo.com thanks and hope to see you soon.

ironcu.

sparring partner wanted

Hi;

Anyone from the Bay Area California would like to get together and do some friendly sparring for education purposes? You can contact me at ironcu@yahoo.com thanks and hope to see you soon.

ironcu.

sparring partner wanted

Hi;

ironcu.

sparring partner wanted

Hi;

ironcu.

ironcu, please observe forum netiquette

Do not post the same thing across all the forums. At this point, your first 14 redundant posts have been merged. There's this one, the in search for knowledge one and the need an honest answer one. If we catch you posting across forums like this again, you'll be eligible to become our first ban of 2007.

We'll let your initial chi sao partner(s) wanted thread stand.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart