Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember me?

Kris, WD, Vash, Oso,...

Those are the names I missed. How goes it fellas? I'm in between bouts of puking bile (hard 23rd birthday....crown will choke Royce out)

Vash, I'm in the mastering process. My album will be out very, wery soon. If you want drop me a PM so I can mail you a copy or I can show you a link to download it. All my ORAist will get a free copy. While all the people with 1969/70 dates who dropped names will get KTFO.

I think I'm still drunk...oops....back to the bile spewing.

Good day, gents.

Ming Yue still post?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Oh, yeah.

Where are all the peeps who think I'm still a doppleganger of MeatShake?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Ming Yue has officially retired. She got married and quit her day job to focus on her art while her and her husband are busy buying houses and becoming slum lords.

She making money with her art, which is a rarity, so that's all good.

She's still helping with my website and other graphic stuff. She's very happy and content and I'm very glad for that but I miss her in the school.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

wohoo free stuff!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

shaolinkungfu, meatshake, Chenzhen

formercastleva- who I owe my views about science and reality to. The guy rescued me from believing in Cherokee Hair Tampons. How you get TCM from Cherokee Hair Tampon?
    Last edited by bodhitree; 01-18-2007 at 07:58 AM.
    Bless you

roll call

h20dragen is around here somewheres, but his head is all messed up nowadays.

strike!

Blech... noobs

I remember when challange matches actually happend around here.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Braden is missed for sure.

Im sure I saw that Radhnoti character posting in the ORA forum some weeks ago..

Ego crashes around a different forum nowadays.

strike!

CSN made some youtube thread not so long ago, MightyB checked in like 2 years ago, and Ryu seems gone from all forums forever.

strike!

my account doesn't show it, but i've been on this forum since at least fall 1998.

did anyone mention xebby? i miss that guy.
    CSN popped in not too long ago.
    i remember starting the search for JWT in like 2004 and didn't get very far.
    Robinf and RFM were cool.
    I still stay in touch with illusionfist, je lei sifu, and bean curd if anyone remembers them.
    sharkey was cool
    qeySus still posts sometimes over here eventho he's a mma head
    I miss Ap a lot too

anybody remember HKV? hehe
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    What happened to RYU. ?

I wanna say ryu. came back for a minute, then left again. I would rather ryu come back though, then him. He's the only person here who had the type of crap happen to him that I do.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    my account doesn't show it, but i've been on this forum since at least fall 1998.

did anyone mention xebby? i miss that guy.
    CSN popped in not too long ago.
    i remember starting the search for JWT in like 2004 and didn't get very far.
    Robinf and RFM were cool.
    I still stay in touch with illusionfist, je lei sifu, and bean curd if anyone remembers them.
    sharkey was cool
    qeySus still posts sometimes over here eventho he's a mma head
    I miss Ap a lot too

anybody remember HKV? hehe
    yeah, I miss sharky. He came back for a sec too, and re-vanished. Ap was the man. I wouldn't be surprised if xebby came back as yet another incarnation, but the original xeb was best. A guy I liked that was considered by some to be a troll was gingerfist.

Gene will give a free shirt to ANYONE who can remember what I changed my name to for a week.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by yenhoi View Post
    CSN made some youtube thread not so long ago, MightyB checked in like 2 years ago, and Ryu seems gone from all forums forever.

mighty b has been here more recently than that. he posted in 2006.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

qeySus.. the icelandic dude
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    Ming Yue has officially retired. She got married and quit her day job to focus on her art while her and her husband are busy buying houses and becoming slum lords.

She making money with her art, which is a rarity, so that's all good.

She's still helping with my website and other graphic stuff. She's very happy and content and I'm very glad for that but I miss her in the school.
    Tell her that I - uh, I mean... We - miss her.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter