Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember me?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptinPickAxe View Post

I want my old KFM back...
    I guess you didn't get the memo? The Lama Pai people of CTS have now taken over the forum, we're out of control and we'll bully you into submission! No one can stop us, not even Gene Ching with a Xing Yi Bayonet. Our next step will be to infect the forum with all sorts of contageous disease to drive the last survivors off

(evil laughter in the background)
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Our next step will be to infect the forum with all sorts of contageous disease to drive the last survivors off
    just go roll with lung...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

recently revealed evidence that Lunghushan is really the senior white tigger disciple

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&d=1168463629
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Actually, Ego and Blooming Lotus were part of the reason I never bothered much with the wasteland known as the main forum.

I believe Ego's been back under a couple other names since those days.

argh, the captains back, did you find yee gold?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    What DID happen to African Tiger? Did he score a good acting job?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

...oh, HI, CPA.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Do you remember Eulerfan? How about AfricanTiger?

Always remember that you were a n00b once, yourself, padawan.
    *raises hand* I remember. Do you remember braden, bak mei, Budokan or JWTaylor?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Hua Lin Laoshi View Post
    Actually, Ego and Blooming Lotus were part of the reason I never bothered much with the wasteland known as the main forum.

I believe Ego's been back under a couple other names since those days.
    ego frequented the southern forum more than the main. He actually provoked a lot of thought and discussion - he was a good troll. He started messing up when he let BL post under his name.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Who remembers the days when royce would CHOKE anyone on this forum?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

i think that was getting old by the time I started in...2000, i think. or maybe it was early 2001 can't remember.

hey, mr. moderator, are all the dates lost or will they just not display?

I'm not positive, since I didn't do the forum move, but I'm guessing they were lost with the first move. I do know that you joined in 2001, though.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I often wonder what became of JWT, he was a good guy
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

aye, matey. So was his weiner dog.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I remember most of those people including CPA, argh I must be a salty dawg! sorry I missed act like a pirate day.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE