Thread: Hbd

Hbd

CPA mentioned his birthday on the other thread
    IronFist's birthday's today too

happy birthday guys, and anybody else i missed
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

aww isnt that sweet. i give you a big hug for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    aww isnt that sweet. i give you a big hug for that
    it better be a big hug from a stripper or a pron star...
    pork chop don't do no man hugs
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

be secure with yourself, big guy. Enjoy the man hug. In the meantime, I will be hugged up with the pr0n star he brings.

HBD to all, and to all a good night...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    be secure with yourself, big guy. Enjoy the man hug. In the meantime, I will be hugged up with the pr0n star he brings.

HBD to all, and to all a good night...
    i seen your myspace page, even tried to add you, you got enough pron star friends, QUIT STEALIN MINE!

happy birthday guys.
    where's my beer?

Thanks, fellas. I had a crazy birthday...most of which I don't remember. Crown Royal will do that to you... Now I'm off to Fuddrucker's to have the best f@cking burgers on Earth.

HBD, IRON FIST!!!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest