Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how two men defied the entire prison system

remember that white compton I was telling you about my grandma was from in Poland whrere I saw a mid day robbery of two people by two people, and where my friends went to a bar where there was a gun battle, and a cop was also shot, all in the one Summer I went to visit my grandma for vacation? Oh and there was a neighboorhood with like 60 percent ex cons in buildings that looks like the auschwits concentration camp with a bunch of long brick buildings in exactly that type of shape like jordon downs but alot longer and more creepy. and one guy I kinda knew had a swastika tatoo on his chest and he would walk right through the middle of town without his shirt showing it. Anyway that guy got ina streetfight at night with this guy who is my homie, and i broke it up ebfor eit got too deep:
    http://i15.tinypic.com/2hf8bq9.jpg

oh and this is the guy from the same town who did time for stabbign someone near the heart, grand theft auto, and a few other crimes (the guy witht he swastika also did time). In that one summer he went to the bar/disco where the gun battle took palce he also beat up like 3 guys in one day afterwards a gang was trying to kill him for beating up the wrong person, and one guy who was looking for him was so crazy that he jumped up and down on a cop car after already serving time, the neighboorhood wchih is like auschwits and full of ex cons even were putting money up together to pay for the perosn that gets rid of him and kills him. There was also a guy with the nickname Hitler from my grandma's hood, who just got out at the time from prison for killing a man with scissors and was a bouncer.

oh and this guy form the pics to get away from that guys gang, he robbed a small store near our apartment complex where the only thign taken was food (soups) and cigaretts, lol and some cops and dogs were chasing him at night before he got away.

Oh and I forgot to mention the scariest looking white guy ever was from there, as well as he looked basically like a white version of that smiley guy from training day but alot meaner, and with mroe black and white tatoos, and a very dark black hair as well and dark mean look, his face looked like a rat as well, and he did time for murder and I remember some guy was running away down the block as I looked out my window and saw that guy later walking around loooking for him ro chasing him. He was also trying to burn this other guy around my age who is now in prison for murdering hsis tep dad. The onyl guy who I can think of comes close to him in looks is that white guy from that sacramento prison documentary on national gepgraphic who goes "whooooo" after basically killing or beating the crap of some guy and egtting tackled and taken away by like 10 guards. Anyoens een that show? Oh I also forgot to mention I got almost robbed there myself but didnt have any moeny on me so I jsut got sucke dpunched in the face.

Its just a really fascinating world. I kinda miss that stuff, all the adrenaline and the turf wars and such.

Quote Originally Posted by JetLi'sFearless View Post
    how come some hardened criminals and gang members are able to kill with such easy and little hesitation while everyone else has so much fear, adrenaline, regret, inhibitions, etc. before even confronting the target?

Arguments have been made that you will find the last of truly free men in prison, because they could not be shackled by society's self-imposed rules and regulations we've had to make those shackles literal and reinfoced them with concrete.

These men are dangerous, no doubt about it. But their real danger is in exactly what you propose... where do they get off to rob a bank? Or kill a man they caught banging his wife? Or, just felt the need to force himself sexually on another... something that most every species on this planet does.

This is not my commentary on right and wrong. Just saying some people will do what they will. I myself personally can not respect a legal system that legally supports the sales of cigarrettes -- something proven to not only cause cancer but manufcatured in such a way as to create addiction -- but locks people up for growing and smoking other healthier, smokeable plant, namely cannabis.

How do you respect a society that says its wrong to kill but supports a war being fought over oil so we can drive our SUVs another 20 years? Who supports a tyrant one minute and publicly executes him the next?

At least a criminal is a criminal. You know what you get. Politicians and cops? They are the ones you have to keep an eye on.

its called being civilized or at the least having a small amount of human emotion Jet.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    Just saying some people will do what they will. I myself personally can not respect a legal system that legally supports the sales of cigarrettes -- something proven to not only cause cancer but manufcatured in such a way as to create addiction -- but locks people up for growing and smoking other healthier, smokeable plant, namely cannabis.
    Healthy perhaps, still a threat to society. I live in a country where, although officially illegal, you can find people smoking marijuana just about anywhere. Its as common as rice in China.

Although I support your arguments on smoking laws etc, and I also don’t like restrictions that politicians impose on us, I do however feel that in this case, the ban on marijuana could be just. Pot smokers are usually less violent than alcohol abusers, but they usually also less productive. This is the real threat, as it hinders productivity and could ultimately lead to economical downfall. There are plenty of evidence that can support this argument, simply take a drive through any African village and see for yourself.

However, in the same breath, drugs and specially stuff like MJ, are pretty effective ‘tools of oppression’ that can (and has been) be used to oppress people and degrade them to a modern form of slavery. The British used opium in China and India, and our old government used similar methods to oppress people down here (although this is strictly no official).

I try to live an ‘alternative’ lifestyle, where I try not to be enslaved by societies grips such as debt etc, and I view myself as an open minded person. If people do drugs and they know about the dangers, I could not really be phased. I have my own life, however, as a business man, I realise the dangers of drug abuse, and understand how it can effect economical growth.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )