Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interet Personality Disorder and Mental Illness

there is no winner in any war.

there is only loss. it is a hefty price exacting on the human tolls.

on the political and military poise/postures;

increasing presences in Iraq, afganstan and greater east Asia

from south korea, Japanese island chains all the way to the persian gulf,

--

they are only posturing or poising.

--

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    there is no winner in any war.

--
    Actually, no, based upon all the $ that people have made on this war, the houses they bought with the defense $, and all of that, it would seem like there are a LOT of winners in war.

Joseph Kennedy made a ton of $ on war. First corporation, Dutch East Indies company made a ton of $ on war.

There are a lot of people all over profiting off of war.

Not saying it's right, just saying you can't say there are no winners in any war.

there is an old saying, difficult to translate word for word;

but it goes like this.

we only need the drums of the war and not the actual war.

or we only need to talk up a war and make money already.

--

Surprise, surprise. No thoughts on how to actually win or what is winning.

typical.

With most of this crew its a loaded question and I am not biting.

You will have to wait to get all crazy tell next time. Which I am sure won't be long.

cop out. ................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Admit it. You don't have a solution that doesn't sound like a neo nazi brain fart.

No backsliding here dude. Just not going to bite at this time.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah............... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.. ...........................

You've been more than forthcoming calling everyone a "pinko". Going on how we get a kick out of our guys getting sniped (your ass would be toast if you said that to my face, btw.) And how we are all fundamentally flawed. You've camped here in the name of "conservative values", yet there is nothing conservative about you.

But you can't reveal your secret wonderplan for finding some sort of "win" in this war?

I call major BS on that noise.

If you do have some think tank stategy that might work , be sure to tell Dubya, he's at a loss as to what to do.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 01-26-2007 at 03:33 PM.

(your ass would be toast if you said that to my face, btw.)- oookkkkk....Count Dante.

Second, what about at this time don't you understand? I don't have to answer to you now nor ever dude. It's not for any real reason but to annoy you anyway.

Anyone with half a brain who has read my posts should be able to figure out what I would stand for. You really that far out of your mind that you can't guess?

It's called staying the course. In my view an extra 40,000 troops is to little.

Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're funny. When are you going to enlist?

In your view, we should send every american man, woman and child to iraq. As long as its not you, of course.

And then what? What is "the course". Just where the heck do you think this course leads? Win the war against terror? In Iraq? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Have you ever heard of a rather tall fellow named Osam Ben Ladin? Apparently, Bush got his address wrong and went to to the wrong country. North Korea HAS nukes. THEY are way closer to getting to us than Iran. No biggy? Thank GOD you are in the shrinking minority of flag waving zombies. You sir(I use that term rather loosley), are no conservative republican. Or rather, you are part of that faction within the party thats becoming increasingly unpopular among those that actually have a brain. BTW, I am not a democrat. To call me "liberal" is hilarity incarnate.

We are a nation of laws. Many of which our president has bent beyond recognition. Clinton was impeached for lieing about a BJ. Bush should be impeached and arrested for mass murder. Lieing to congress, getting them to vote for war under false pretenses, which have thus far cost the lives of THOUSANDS of American citizens for a nebulous victory over nothing. If this little tidbit doesn't bother you, then you are not an american. You are a thug. You are in favor of The united states of thuggery. You'd rather this country be an episode of the Sopranos.

I'm all in favor of securing our borders, revamping our internal infrastructure, even pursueing foreign wars, for the right PURPOSE. NOT on the whim of a C student president trying to get his portrait done in Napoleonic blue.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 01-26-2007 at 05:35 PM.

SifuAbel,

Is this you in the first part of the video. Your hell on wheels man. Hell on wheels I say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Vo1jsD9mg

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    (your ass would be toast if you said that to my face, btw.)- oookkkkk....Count Dante.
    Pft, Like you have a face anyhow, Mr. Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    SifuAbel,

Is this you in the first part of the video. Your hell on wheels man. Hell on wheels I say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Vo1jsD9mg
    Is the second one your mother?

Black Jack II

Its a shame you are unwilling to respond. My intention is not to bait you, although I can completely understand why you dont wish to be drawn into a debate regarding this, I was looking forward to reading your views. I am a political science student and this semester will be studying terrorism and Middle Eastern politics, as of yet my understanding of the whole situation is fairly limited. Although I currently do not hold a high opinion of the Iraq war, you seem fairly convinced of your opinions and (despite being seemingly rather abrasive at times) seem to be an intelligent person.
    I am perfectly willing to simply hear (read) your thoughts without trying to critique them. Obviously I cannot speak of how other people will react so if you are not keen on responding then I can respect that.
    I will, however, state that it seems kind of odd to be accusing others of being somehow in favor of a loss when you are not really willing to provide a definition of what a loss or win might be.
    Last edited by jon; 01-27-2007 at 04:22 AM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

I just wanted to take a moment and thank Black Jack and Abel for providing such a wonderful example of what I was talking about.

Now, here's the question for everyone. If this situation was occuring face to face, over a beer, would it be going the same way? Would these two be cordial outwardly, but fuming underneath? Or is this some kind of internet anomaly, and the anger seen here would not even exist in the real world?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon