Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Cagney

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    c'mon, that was sweet. I'd seen that clip before.

i'm not too up on my judo throws but there were multiple sui nage's and a couple of tomo nage's and at least two other definable throws if I were motivated enough to look them up at judoinfo

plus some ok nei waza including...oh, crap, can't remember what choking is...uichi geri or something like that?????
    throws

ippon seionage
    hane goshi
    tomo nage
    o guruma
    drop knee version of morote gari - illegal in judo tournies now.

grappling

kesa gatame
    juji gatame
    jigoku jime - this is the choke that he does.

falling

mae - forward shoulder roll

striking

naname uchi - or some form of it, since the chop was horizontal instead of diagonal
    tsukakke
    The (non kung fu ) downward windmilling strike looks like kirioroshi, but his hand is closed instead of open. There is an open hand version at the end.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

i half expected to see joe rogan and mike goldberg giving commentary--
    nice clip!
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.

Hump totally owns, and you can't deny this

The year is 1944. 19 year old Lauren Bacall meets 45 year old Humphrey Bogart on the set of To Have and Have Not. She falls for him and he taps that a$$.

What does an admittedly sweet judo battle have to compare?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.