Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just signed up my 30th student.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Just signed up my 30th student.

I actually have 30 active, participating students between adult, women's and youth classes.

8 Youth
    4 Women's
    18 Adult (including 3 women)
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Congrats Oso!
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Congrats!

Congrats again, because my post-fu is weaker than your kung fu.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

cool, that should cover your rent and facilities. Now you need anoter 30 so you can draw some sort of pay outta this.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thanks guys. I still need 5 more to break even but this is a heck of a lot closer than 2 months ago.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

You want a few more students, advertise that you have Fitness Pole Dancing at your school. Chaching and shwing!

Just make sure it isn't this Pole Dancing.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

LOL...just when i think i've seen everything. Training for strippers...

coincidentally, when we were in the rec center we used to follow a 'garland dancing' group on wednesday nights. a bunch of women walking in circles w/ hoops over their heads.

congrats man, im about to break 50 soon. when i do it will be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    LOL...just when i think i've seen everything. Training for strippers...
    Think about it Stripper Pole Training...
    # Burns lots of calories
    # Tone your abs
    # Define your arms and shoulders
    # Tone Legs
    # Makes you more flexible
    # Teaches you to Dance
    # Builds confidence and self- esteem
    # You will be the envy of EVERYONE
    # Its so enjoyable and fun!!
    # Will pull every lonely Bruce Lee wanna be living in his mother basement right into your school.

Just make sure you get them to sign long term contracts before they find out that there is no Stripper Pole Training at your school.

DM

SL: Thanks and congrats on hitting 50. Once I hit 35 and stop paying out of pocket, i'll be much much happier.

{just shakes his head at rogue}

right, and then the next level will be my own specialized Parkour training where we go up on the roof and I throw you off and you see how well you can land....

I know you mean well, but I'd rather practice putting dollar bills in g-strings at the stripper pole class.

DM

****in nice dude.

you're still doin a 9-5 for the time being right? if so maybe that could change in the next 2 years.
    where's my beer?

thanks

yea, still doing that.

i'm going to try not to hope too much that that can change but it would be nice

Smile

Congratulations! I know from building a business that the first few are the hardest, then they give a little momentum, then the small growth leads to faster momentum, and so on. I believe you'll be surprised later how fast 50 gets here.
    A man, as long as he teaches, learns. - Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    SL: Thanks and congrats on hitting 50. Once I hit 35 and stop paying out of pocket, i'll be much much happier.

{just shakes his head at rogue}

right, and then the next level will be my own specialized Parkour training where we go up on the roof and I throw you off and you see how well you can land....
    35 will come soon man. just keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.