Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: martial law , this is america

Thumbs down martial law , this is america

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBAQ6m696to
    this guy is nearly arrested 3 times just for filming
    he exposes michael moor for what he is and that is a fraud watch if u consider yourself a patriot
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Ahhh just to let you know. Alec Jones is considered pretty fringe dude. Some would say worse.

He is the guy who basically snuck into a historic private social club called the bohemian grove and took undercover footage of activities. He fans the flames of left wing conspiracy nuts for the most part. The whole start with the twin towers burning is often a well used sign that the docu-heh-mentry is going to be down hill from there.

on the left and the right.

I have no doubt that there are serious consitutional issues at play, and most people are not educated enough to even know what they are. I'd even wager that some of the things we now find acceptable were things we fought against in WW2 and the Cold War.

However, I do not think the fringe element clearly groks any of this. They are just as busy trying to 'scare' people into action: On the right it was the 'patriot' movement, convinced we would all be hearded into camps because FEMA dedicated staging areas for people in a mass crisis. On the left it has been global cooling, global warming and now somehow blaming a thousand years of islamic inspired hatred and war on us. Don't forget Thomas Jefferson created the US marines to fight Islamic haters.

I'm far more concerned about the erosion of civil liberties due to political correctness, the need for a national ID by May 08, and the prospect of living in a nanny state. Oh, and George Bush going down in history as the man who surrended the U.S. to Mexico. (NAFTA Super Highway anyone?).

I'm tired of being called a racist for opposing illegal, immoral and criminal acts. I'm tired of our politicians on the left and right selling us out to international institutions. I'm tired of losing soveriegnty to the WTF. (Although I do support free trade.)

Anyone with any experience with the Islamic world knows how deeply ingrained hating the 'other' is built into the religous practice. I strongly suggest anyone who is still foolish enough to beleive the US government was behind 9/11 go read the book on this subject by the guys from Popular Mechanics. Oh, and put the Kool-Aid down.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

I'm far more concerned about the erosion of civil liberties due to political correctness, the need for a national ID by May 08, and the prospect of living in a nanny state. Oh, and George Bush going down in history as the man who surrended the U.S. to Mexico. (NAFTA Super Highway anyone?).

I'm tired of being called a racist for opposing illegal, immoral and criminal acts. I'm tired of our politicians on the left and right selling us out to international institutions. I'm tired of losing soveriegnty to the WTF. (Although I do support free trade.)-

Excellent paragraphs. Could not agree more on those points.

But what if the koolaid is grape flavored....?

But on this part below you stated something I also find interesting.

On the right it was the 'patriot' movement, convinced we would all be hearded into camps because FEMA dedicated staging areas for people in a mass crisis.-

I totally remeber that. Actually Alec Jones was one of the peeps fanning those flames about FEMA camps, NATO secret train prisons and such which got some of the peeps on the right a tad flushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    Don't forget Thomas Jefferson created the US marines to fight Islamic haters.
    Where did you get that piece of malarky? The Marines was formed in October 1775, modled after every other naval infantry. And it has always had the same function as every other naval infantry... ship-board defence, boardings, and amphibious landings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

You know what I'm tired of? I'm tired of some Megalomaniac in office deciding he is greater than my Country. I'm tired of someone who keeps making things worse by covering up his mistakes instead of fixing him. I'm tired of being told I'm not a good American because it makes me sick to see my Freedoms being exchanged for Security. I'm tired of hearing story after story about how many Irai's were killed while there's no mention of the atrocities occurring in our own ghetto. I'm tired of billions of dollars going to foreign countries as "Humanitarian Aid" while across my own countries, babies cry out from hunger.

I want my f*cking Country back.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Where did you get that piece of malarky? The Marines was formed in October 1775, modled after every other naval infantry. And it has always had the same function as every other naval infantry... ship-board defence, boardings, and amphibious landings.
    you sure?

"There is no doubt Ellison was right about Jefferson believing wisdom could be "gleaned" from the Muslim Quran. At the time Jefferson owned the book, he needed to know everything possible about Muslims because he was about to advocate war against the Islamic "Barbary" states of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Tripoli."

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jan07/jeff_quran.htm

http://virginiavirtucon.wordpress.co...son-and-islam/

And how does the song go? From the halls of montezuma to the shores of tripoli...

tripoli at the time was largely controlled by muslims. They pirated the waters during those times and extorted money from those who tried to travel them.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Becca,
    a quick look into any decent history of the forming of the U.S. Marines will show you a few things:

1.) They were created to fight the Barbary pirates
    2.) The Barbary pirates were Muslims who beleived it was thier duty to Islam to attack 'infidels' and sell them into slavery (The ambassador frm Libya (I think) to London at the time explained this to the Americans. That it was a RELIGOUS duty to wage war on Infidels. FWIW - the same words used from the founding of Islam to today - if you bother to read what they actually say to each other.)
    3.) The peace treaty was crafted very carefully to state that the U.S. was based on no particular religion - so muslims should not have any reason to attack our ships. This was the only way to get around the religous duty of muslims since the reigions founding.

Not malarky. Education. I suggest you go get one. The Muslims have been attacking thier neighbors from day 1. Only a fool would think this is recent history.
    www.kungnation.com

And we still paid them when we made the peace treaty - like $60,000 - to release sailors they were holding hostage.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Money that could have gone to help the ghetto folks. (I'm not being funny here, just using context my friends on the left can see.)
    www.kungnation.com

Whaddever. Politics is like the weather. Now let's all go back to watching Friends reruns.

Can you even picture the uproar certain pc folks would have if some big military type mentioned on tv that piece of trivia that the marines were actually formed to fight off muslim terrorists.

Wow. It would be brutal for the poor soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Can you even picture the uproar certain pc folks would have if some big military type mentioned on tv that piece of trivia that the marines were actually formed to fight off muslim terrorists.

Wow. It would be brutal for the poor soul.
    Or that the first corporation was started to raise funds for an army so they could go attack people. LOL

Bottom line is the military people at the lower end (and and a lot of civilians) die so the people at the top can enrich themselves. Yet the military people are so brainwashed that most of them never realize that fact.

Whatever. Status quo. (... ante ... semper)
    Last edited by lunghushan; 01-25-2007 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    You know what I'm tired of? I'm tired of some Megalomaniac in office deciding he is greater than my Country. I'm tired of someone who keeps making things worse by covering up his mistakes instead of fixing him. I'm tired of being told I'm not a good American because it makes me sick to see my Freedoms being exchanged for Security. I'm tired of hearing story after story about how many Irai's were killed while there's no mention of the atrocities occurring in our own ghetto. I'm tired of billions of dollars going to foreign countries as "Humanitarian Aid" while across my own countries, babies cry out from hunger.

I want my f*cking Country back.
    I agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.