Thread: Dragon's Den Film Festival

Martial Arts Movie Festival

Hey Guys

We're considering staging a movie fest in the UK. If you're at all interested, please could you fill out this questionaire www.dragonsdenuk.com/questionnaire.htm

we need all the advice we can get.

Martial Arts Movie Festival

Is nobody interested or is nobody from the UK around here?

I am

I am!
    and have filed it in but the locations a bit too far from me
    sorry :-)

mad4dos

Dragon's Den Film Festival

Hey

We at dragonsdenuk.com are staging our first ever film festival on February 24th in Birmingham, UK. We are screening a mixture of old school and modern kung fu movies, including 2 UK premieres. It'll be a great day of MA action films.

For more information click on this link - http://www.dragonsdenuk.com/festival

It doesnt appear that people around here are interested but hey I need to try.

We've just added Drunken Master 2 to our festival line-up.

It will be a free screening. Check our website for details. www.dragonsdenuk.com/festival

No, we don't care. We are serious about our martial arts and we don't care about a stupid movie.

Just kidding. I would go if i lived in the UK. You post on the stuntman forum that you will also be showign Mystery of Chess Boxing in Mandarin, uncut, and of course widescreened. I wish I could see that.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

2 years ago I was living in Windsor and would have gladly taken the train over to check this out. Very cool that you guys are putting some martial arts movies up on the big screen -- hope you get a good turnout. I must say I haven't seen the German film you are showing.

BTW, nice job on the directions -- I like the step by step footpath, each with an accompanying photo to point out landmarks -- quite thorough!

Make sure you come back and tell us how the event turned out ...
    The Eye Half-Shut:
    Part of the Truth Revealed
    http://rubesroost.blogspot.com