Thread: stupid but funny question about the van damme movie "the Quest"

stupid but funny question about the van damme movie "the Quest"

the main villain in the movie was this big seemingly mongolian or thai dude who just went around DESTROYING THINGS with his fists. theres a scene where this sumo wrestler tried to tackle him and he knocks the dude out with one blow....what if any style could that possibly be derived from? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeturnal View Post
    the main villain in the movie was this big seemingly mongolian or thai dude who just went around DESTROYING THINGS with his fists. theres a scene where this sumo wrestler tried to tackle him and he knocks the dude out with one blow....what if any style could that possibly be derived from? anyone?
    I have a DVD course for sale for $199 on the hidden secrets of authentic Ghenghis Khan Mongolian style destroying boxes with your fist fist techniques. Quick, let me get on Youtube and download some clips of some poor guy in China so I can make the DVD. It's not like they don't copy each other all the time.

Seriously, who the hell knows ... it's a MOVIE. Is it a hammer fist? Lots of styles have hammer fist, especially LAMA PAI (OH NO).

uve had it now dude
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.