Thread: Iron Body/Golden Bell in DC Metro Area?

Iron Body/Golden Bell in DC Metro Area?

Does anyone know of any Iron Body/Golden Bell masters in the DC Metro area? I have the Iron Body video offered by WLE, but it doesn't contain the entire form, and frankly, training without a master is at best unwise.

I put this in Shaolin because of it's connection to Shaolin Kung Fu, but if it doesn't belong here, my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSage View Post
    Does anyone know of any Iron Body/Golden Bell masters in the DC Metro area? I have the Iron Body video offered by WLE, but it doesn't contain the entire form, and frankly, training without a master is at best unwise.

I put this in Shaolin because of it's connection to Shaolin Kung Fu, but if it doesn't belong here, my apologies.
    I also have WL's DVD on Iron Body. He leaves out all the herbal medicines necessary for this type of training. But for the beginner it would be a nice, short introduction to iron body.
    Our blog linked to my website http://www.angrymonkeyfist.com gives a little information about our view of iron body. I would be glad to answer any questions that I can if you want to PM me.
    Last edited by MonkeyKingUSA; 02-07-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info.

external & internal herbs

My comment is; "Find a teacher" also,..but, maybe you can get some insight, by contacting www.orientalherb.com ,..they seem to have alot of internal and external herbs for the martial artist & I've used their 'Tiger Bone' bruise medicine,..and it is Excellent! They might have, or know of the formulas for Iron Body/Golden Bell,..etc.' programs, or maybe where you can purchase them. On one of the body-programs I trained in, I had to take a herbal ball that was wrapped in yellow wax,(peel it,..lol'), chew it up and drink a cup of chrysanthemum tea everyday for 100-days. Li Ma-Keh