Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Links to the Shamrock Vs. Gracie fight last night??

Links to the Shamrock Vs. Gracie fight last night??

Anyone got a link? I don't even know who won?

Any info??

they fought?

try www.maxfighting.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Frank punked out and used two illegal blows to the back of Gracie's head when they were on the ground. Gracie had to quit due to injury and was given the victory and Frank was disquallified.

Actually, I think Frank had one warning before those two knees for a illegal blow. Guy is a total walking a$$t@rd to the sport on how he handled himself after the fight. He knew what he was doing or he was to stupid to read the rules since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    they fought?

try www.maxfighting.com
    they fought last night in the pro elite, a new pro venue. I REALLY wanted to go but was unable. tomorrow night I'll ask if anyone is putting it on youtube. since we had guys fighting in it, I am pretty sure the entire event got taped.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

So basically Ken displayed unsportsmanlike behavior and wins the jerk of the year award but in reality beat the **** out of Royce with ineffective illegal moves that Knifefighter routinely shrugs off.

Interesting.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    So basically Ken displayed unsportsmanlike behavior and wins the jerk of the year award but in reality beat the **** out of Royce with ineffective illegal moves that Knifefighter routinely shrugs off.

Interesting.
    Fine, excpet that it was neither Ken nor Royce
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Interesting.
    Oh, here we go...

Interesting.
    wrong guys. it was frank and renzo
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

S
    o basically Ken displayed unsportsmanlike behavior and wins the jerk of the year award but in reality beat the **** out of Royce with ineffective illegal moves that Knifefighter routinely shrugs off.
    I knew this subject was going to crop up. As soon as I saw that outcome on Showtime.

Plus before anyone comes on bjj nuthugging and says that Renzo was faking it or something did not see the fight. That guy was out of it and the strikes were very close in knee blows from the ground. Actually from Frank's freakin back.

But what about the Ken/Royce fight, how'd that one go down?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    But what about the Ken/Royce fight, how'd that one go down?
    The one twelve years ago, or the one fourteen years ago?
    "My only 'aesthetic' is to be the guy who's NOT lying down on the ground broken." - WaterDragon

I thought it was last night. I must have slept longer than I thought.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

rogue van winkle

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    rogue van winkle
    When I woke up I had this long thing hanging down to my knees, turns out it was just a beard.

DM