Thread: Anna Nicole Smith is dead

Anna Nicole Smith is dead

Yes, it did appear that she was always doped up or something but it's still sad.

Here's the story:
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-08-16-03-02

Here's some pictures: Probably not work safe
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=Search+Images

Man she was super hot!

RIP ANS
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

I think that there are going to be some VERY interesting developments in this whole story. Im keeping my opinions silent as i dont want to offend anyone but needless to say that i have a very weird twist on the whole Anna Nicole Smith Story.

Let's see what developes, Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Unhappy OT: R.I.P. Anna Nicole Smith

Well, why do blondes always seems to be dying young?

Anyhoo... one less legendary Playboy playmate partying animal... Sad

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

I dunno M108.

She was just barely a celebrity, not very well liked and just a bit of an attention ho.

I would give R.I.P's to the thousands of others who died today over and above her.

Not intending to be mean, I just don't think it's all that tragic when a train wreck ends.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'm kind of with David here,

but I'd put it more like

Who the hell cares?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

i'm sorry but did somebody care? next thing i know someone will start a thread on her bad B movies from the 90's and try to critic the fight scenes, ehhh!
    "you have to give up, you have to realize that one day you will die. until you know that you are useless." -Tyler Durden

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    i'm sorry but did somebody care? next thing i know someone will start a thread on her bad B movies from the 90's and try to critic the fight scenes, ehhh!
    I've always had a thing for her. So yes, I care.

I know that she was out there and all but I'm a sucker for the voluptuous blonde I guess.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Chief Fox, are you that lawyer guy from her TV show? If you aren't, this means she had 2 people with interest in her. That can't be right
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Still, there's a little 5 month old baby with no mother, and apparently, no identifiable father, all contending to get their hands on that little child's inheritance. And, her other son died of a combination of lethal drugs, which were prescribed by doctors who should have known better.

This is sad, and it reeks of conspiracy. I never watched her show, and only know the details from my girlfriend (E!-hound ). but when two people die from drugs in non-lethal dosages...both with stomachaches and stomach bleeding......it's a little suspicious.

The baby was better off with her mother. At least someone would really love her rather than love her money.

It's never a bad thing that people die. You don't have to care...but some people are being real *******s in the media. 99X, a local radio station, celebrated the death for 24 hrs....I mean, actually celebrated it. That was stone cold, dude.

"New matter must be found for things to come
    And these must waste like those, and follow nature's doom."--Lucretius

Friggin' drugs and money....Hollywood bull****.....

I'm so glad I'm poor and broke, living in the ATL....haha.....