Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kungfu Lessons in Arnhem, Holland

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    i dont know any monkey forms. I dont do monkey. I'd probably have to learn White Ape or Sasquatch style if I'd want to learn any sort of monkey style. Perhaps Guarilla style.

LOL
    White Ape, Tongbei Quan is very similar to what we practice.
    Sasquatch style.??
    How about Wookiestyle?
    With this style you can pull people's arms out of their sockets if you loose.
    That would remind them to change there strategy, and let you win.

Lightbulb Nice to see this thread about How Chuen Monkey Kungfu

I also practised How Chuen Monkey Kungfu under the teachings of Fred Decramer. I started around 1987 or 1988 in Arnhem at sportschool Kreijtz as well.

I practised How Chuen Kungfu for a total of 9 or 10 years. With a small break in between.

The system is said to be a southern Shaolin martial art started with Su Kong Tai Jin a grandmaster of a sasquatch monkey system.

This is the lineage so they say from Su Kong to Fred Decramer:

Name:  stamboom.jpg
Views: 9693
Size:  45.7 KB

The system had 6 forms, Fred reffered to them as Jurus like in Pencak Silat. The system had around 200 or 250 fixed selfdefense techniques, meditation, qi qong and some Long Chuen dragon system that he learned from prince Dschero Khan a.k.a. Gerard Karel Meijers or Sifu Tze from Horst in the Netherlands.

I myself earned a brown belt in the system and we practised also kempo or Shaolin Kempo, i am.not sure how valid that system was. But me Douwe Geluk, Peter Hooy the number one student and many others had an awsome time training in it.

Name:  IMG-20150323-WA0043.jpg
Views: 9641
Size:  92.1 KB

This is an old How Chuen Monkey Kungfu certificate issued in 1992 at sportschool Kreijtz in Arnhem in the Netherlands.

Great Thread, even now Fred Decramer is still teaching in Bennekom village in the Netherlands.

That lineage is... well you know that's Shaolin-Do's right? Except it also isn't. Weird.

Lol at karate failures wanting to upgrade to southern shaolin when karate already is southern shaolin

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    Lol at karate failures wanting to upgrade to southern shaolin when karate already is southern shaolin
    Yeah but with 900% more bowing.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEarp View Post
    I short advert for people from Holland:

Kungfu Lessons in Arnhem Velperpoort at Sportschool "kreijtz"

Styles: How Chuen, Lung Chuen

(monkey and dragon)

Every Wednesday at 17:00u.
    First lesson is free.

Discription of the pictures:

The Pictures below are Sifu Decramer with his old master Sifu Tze.
    The yellow/orange belts are kids during a lesson in Arnhem.
    And the other is a photo with Sifu Decramer and older pupils during training in Arnhem.

Link to sportschool kreijtz: http://www.sportschoolkreijtz.nl/

Short description in Dutch:

Een leven vol Kung Fu
    Als je Fred Decramer op de praatstoel hebt is het net of je in een spannend boek verzeild bent geraakt. De een na de andere prachtige anekdote geïllustreerd met heftige gebaren passeert de revue. Over zijn tijd in een klooster in Indo-China alwaar Fred, op 22 jarige leeftijd, zijn eerste ondericht kreeg het Kung-Fu. Of over zijn verblijf in Thailand als o.a. natuurgenezer en muzikant. Maar ook over de geschiedenis van het Kung-Fu in Nederland en
    en-passant de historie van het Kenpo wat hij trainde bij o.a de legendarische Sifu Meijer.
    Hoewel Fred Decramer meerder stijlen beheerst ligt de nadruk in zijn lessen toch het meest op de bewegelijke aapstijl (How Chuen). Wellicht is het door deze soepele stijl dat je hem zijn 63 jaren in leeftijd niet aanziet. Tijdens de lessen van Si-fu Decramer leer je naast een uitmuntende techniek ook allerlij trivia over de geschiedenis en land van herkomst van het Kung-Fu.

Fred Decramer his system is very unorthodox i never saw it elsewhere. His "How Chuen" Kungfu is only linked to him. Maybe a mix of Kuntao Kempo stuff maybe not a real Chinese Monkey system.

Quote Originally Posted by FuYuan View Post
    I also practised How Chuen Monkey Kungfu under the teachings of Fred Decramer. I started around 1987 or 1988 in Arnhem at sportschool Kreijtz as well.

I practised How Chuen Kungfu for a total of 9 or 10 years. With a small break in between.

The system is said to be a southern Shaolin martial art started with Su Kong Tai Jin a grandmaster of a sasquatch monkey system.

This is the lineage so they say from Su Kong to Fred Decramer:

Name:  stamboom.jpg
Views: 9693
Size:  45.7 KB

The system had 6 forms, Fred reffered to them as Jurus like in Pencak Silat. The system had around 200 or 250 fixed selfdefense techniques, meditation, qi qong and some Long Chuen dragon system that he learned from prince Dschero Khan a.k.a. Gerard Karel Meijers or Sifu Tze from Horst in the Netherlands.

I myself earned a brown belt in the system and we practised also kempo or Shaolin Kempo, i am.not sure how valid that system was. But me Douwe Geluk, Peter Hooy the number one student and many others had an awsome time training in it.

Name:  IMG-20150323-WA0043.jpg
Views: 9641
Size:  92.1 KB

This is an old How Chuen Monkey Kungfu certificate issued in 1992 at sportschool Kreijtz in Arnhem in the Netherlands.

Great Thread, even now Fred Decramer is still teaching in Bennekom village in the Netherlands.

I see when looking at the lineage chart of Fred Decramer his system 8 teachers taught him his kungfu. Maybe it is already evidence of an almagram of martial arts styles.

Red face Monkey Kungfu by Douwe Geluk

In this video i show some How Chuen Monkey Kungfu: