Thread: My Shaolin history articles

My Shaolin history articles

Hi;

I have a new website for all my articles I have every written for magazines, etc,
    for music, political and Chinese martial arts magazines.

here's the link for the Chinese martial arts pages, not every single article is posted yet, but most of them are ready:

http://www.bgtent.com/naturalcma/index.htm

Check in once in a while as I post the rest.

I did a lot of articles on Shaolin history for various magazine, many many websites have stolen the info and not even credited me nor the magazines they were taken from.
    So it at least I have all my stuff in one place now to prove I wrote it first.

Not all are posted yet, but soon they will be, there are 30 different ones altogether, most are there now, with the rest coming soon.

Nice Sal!

Once you get everything up, email me the links to the articles that are reprinted from our site and we can hyperlink from our back issue Table of Contents (TOC). This is in exchange for you hyperlinking to our issue TOC, of course . It's good internetworking. Email it all in one package please, when it's all done.

I'll show you how our article link exchange works. Once your article The Hidden Song Taizu Chang Quan Roots of Chen Taiji is live on your site, we'll hyperlink to the TOC of that back issue. Here's a good example with the article I did with Sifu Bryant Fong, Wushu's New Difficulties: American Wushu Pioneer Master Bryant Fong Speaks Out in our NOV DEC 2006 issue. Note the reverse hyperlink on Fong Sifu's site.

Remember, you know your work is significant if someone bothers to plagiarize you.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thanks Gene!

Okay, when I am all done posting the rest of the articles, I will get back in touch with you with the links, etc, thanks!

Might take a bit of time though, i got too many projects I am working on.

I gave you a general link on the main page if you noticed.

Yes, I did notice that

And we surely appreciate it.

No worries on a time frame. All good things in all good time.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart