Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How the current war in Iraq goes against the spirit and concepts of Jing Mo

originally posted by Black Jack II
    I don't deal in forum debates with far left cretins who bring up the guardian newspaper or infowars. Using those sources as anything is bonafide squirrely, talk about an agenda, throwing out pictures of American hating dead muslims doesn't do much for me either. Its just another typical hyperinflation mannerism of fake emotion that the left spits out as a sign of trying to showcase any intelligence.
    So I guess FOX is a better "source?" The thing I don't think you realize is that the mainstream media is controlled by all of about four major corporations. The men behind these media conglomerates have to try and make the U.S. look like it's doing the right thing. So they're not going to show pictures like the ones from that link. It's a big deal when they show coffins draped with American flags. They're certainly not going to show some little kid with his face blown off. And some of the "American hating dead muslims" in those pictures were children by the way. Do you advocate killing women and children in the name of American Empir...I..I mean freedom and democracy and all that other good stuff? I think you've basically said it before but I just want to be clear on that. Killing women, kids good?
    Last edited by Siu Lum Fighter; 02-22-2007 at 12:36 AM.
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

So I'm just going to go ahead and make everyone mad...

None of this has anything to do with Kung Fu. Perhaps we should talk about Kung Fu on a Kung Fu forum...

So I guess FOX is a better "source."
    Here is the difference since you don't seem to get it.

Fox News is a MAJOR news network where Infowars is a site run by that f@cktard Alex Jones who believes in vast satanic conspiracies regarding Moloch. I already told you, since you brought up Infowars as a reliable source of information anything else you say means nadda, you are gulliable and typical.

Do you advocate killing women and children in the name of American Empir...I..I mean freedom and democracy and all that other good stuff
    It's the use of the word Empire in your spasm above which showcases what you are really about. It would be boring and old hat to school your a$$.

gawd i love watching Black Jack get torn a new one.

did they fix that chip yet?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

SaintSage,
    This thread does have something to do with kung fu because it's about martial arts philosophy and how the Iraq war fits in with that.
    Black Jack,
    Shows like Hannity and Colmes, and Bill O'Reilly are a f@cking joke. And the so-called journalism that they practice on that network is obviously biased. You might hate Alex Jones because FOX has told you to, but he's not alone in thinking our government has been orchestrating a push for world domination. There are some things the mainstream media can't hide and one of them is that currently over 84% of Americans reject the official 911 story (these are New York Times and CBS News polls saying this). It currently breaks down something like this...
    Telling the truth 16%
    Hiding something 53%
    Mostly lying 28%
    Not sure 3%"
    and over a third of the population (within the 53% who think they are hiding something) think 911 was an inside job. Let's see, that's about 48,200,000 people. Personally, I'm so glad that Republicans and Demopublicans alike can no longer fall back on their standard character assasination tactics and call most of the population a bunch of conspiracy theorist nutjobs (well, they can but at this point they'll look like fools if they do).
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...iracy02ww.html
    http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
    Also, 54% of the public is more angry at the Federal Government than ever before and 77% said they knew people who are more angry than ever before. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you and whoever else watches FOX are in the minority bub.
    Last edited by Siu Lum Fighter; 02-22-2007 at 12:15 AM.
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Hey dumbsh!t,

It was in reference to where I am located. Try again.
    LOL, typical answer and i don't have to try again i succeeded the first time by the look of it , any debate with you over this kind of things would be in vain, you seem to be part of a certain group of people that just don't give a rat's hiney about others unless you're in the situation yourself, when somebody adresses a subject like this one you go hide behind the "leftist propaganda blablabla" and spit on others that don't share your view point, this is about being human and having empathy, i guess for you the latter is sissies talk.
    History keeps on repeating itself because of people that do not care.
    To Siu lum fighter sorry for the thread drift.

black jack

are u gonna adress what bodhi said at all ??

who else here apart from rogue thinks black jack is re tarded
    *raises hand*
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht View Post
    duuuude. thats a book? thats like one of my favorite movies ever.

whats the name of the book?
    And the movie has nothing except the title to do with the book.

hi i am fred i live in oldham north greater manchester, i am originaly from north london.
    ive been told im arrogant, ive been told i have a massive ego, ive been told i'm too head strong and over confident, ive been told i'm too lazy, but thats ok ,nothing phases me much,(and hey it might just be true)

i can be quiet and unasuming, i can be LOUD and attention seeking, calm and collected some times, i can get angry and flip out at ppl at others,

i fall in love quickly, and fall out slowly,
    I LOVE MARTIAL ARTS, and i love philosophy, i hate chauvenism ,
    i try to judge ppl on merit and the choices they make often tho i get the wrong end of the stick, (innit aimee) i live in the now,

I'm a buddhist,
    my friends are very important to me( tho i dont have many)

my girlfriend, aimee, means a lot to me. she's the only one i'd clean my room for.

i love everyone (well actually i dont i hate loads of ppl),
    im very untidy,
    im true to myself,
    i hate grammar,
    but love messing with words,
    im opinionated but always open to new ideas,

and i have an weird sense of humour and music,
    i go off into my own world and daydream alot,

i think into and about stuff way too much but dont usually stress myself out about it,
    i think im quite nice,
    u might think so too,

so add me and see.

Who is the retard? Farging pathetic piss ant kid.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    i support siu lum fighter completely here

i have seen many things where us soldiers arte pictured sodomising iraqi women
    and these arent isolated accounts either
    look up iraq on youtube and u can find them
    the us could do alot more but that doesnt make what its doing now ok

if u shoot someone in the leg it doesnt make it ok simply because you let him live
    My goodness Black Jack, the wet behind the ears little prig is right!

The death dealing Imperialists in action Darn you George Bush.

Here's some fun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVTz...elated&search=
    Last edited by rogue; 02-22-2007 at 06:03 AM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

It WAS about martial arts philosophy, then it became politics.

gawd i love watching Black Jack get torn a new one
    LMAO...I have never gotten torn a new one on this forum. For the most part all you got around here are a bunch of wannabe grandmaster po clownshoes whose specialty is puking up the same old Maoism.

Same old song and dance but this time its by the infirm.

Shows like Hannity and Colmes, and Bill O'Reilly are a f@cking joke

BWAHAHA....this by the soaring tool who mentions infowars. What did I already tell you kid???

You don't count now, mentioning that site pegs you for the hysterical fool that you are. Maybe with some time you will grow out of it but I doubt it.

You might hate Alex Jones because FOX has told you to
    Nope, Alex Jones is a scorching idiot.

People who believe our government elected officals camp out in the woods and whorship in sacrifice to a god called Moloch are a bunch of scorching dumbsh!ts, those kool aid drinkers who believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy are even bigger scorching dumbsh!ts, and the people that think this is about a American Empire also fall into the dumbsh!it box. All in all anyone listening to Alex Jones is not holding a full deck of cards and thats you dude.

But don't feel bad, more than half this forum falls into some sort of perverse ideology.

LMAO Rogue that video was wicked!
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 02-22-2007 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    I don't think the Bush admin (or any other admin) is bound by "jing mo" concepts. If my memory serves me right in the 2004 election it said "Republican" not "Jing Mo"

yeah god help us if bush was a amrtial artist. hes like "i took ka raat tay! in my day"
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    yeah god help us if bush was a amrtial artist. hes like "i took ka raat tay! in my day"
    Imagine if all politicians were martial artists! Would mudslinging consist of "You didn't get the closed door material!" and "You don't compete in MMA so you are just a forms dancer!" and "You only practice what works in the ring so you aren't prepared for the streets!" and "Bruce Lee is the ultimate martial artist!" and "Bruce Lee sucks!" and "My style is better then yours!" and "You train at a mcdojo!" and “I possess the legendary iron crotch and you don’t!” and so on? Ok, well maybe we wouldn’t see the last one but what about the rest?

why not make a thread about how war in general goes against the ability to evolve into decent moral and ethical beings?

the war in iraq is what it is. It's all the bad things people say it is, and yet, take a look on any cities highway cams and there's your oblivious people cruising up and down highways alone in their vehicles.

worthy of note is that suvs and large trucks with 4 wheel drive are big sellers in urban areas.

unfortunately, it is difficult to legislate against human stupidity and lack of good sense.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

the war in iraq is what it is. It's all the bad things people say it is

Well, it must be if you say it is all the bad things people say it is,....

worthy of note is that suvs and large trucks with 4 wheel drive are big sellers in urban areas.
    what the hell does that have to do with anything?

unfortunately, it is difficult to legislate against human stupidity and lack of good sense.
    .....that is so typical I don't even know where to start. It must be charaterized as bad sense because the great kung lek puts it into that classification.