Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How the current war in Iraq goes against the spirit and concepts of Jing Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post

Well, it must be if you say it is all the bad things people say it is,....

what the hell does that have to do with anything?

.....that is so typical I don't even know where to start. It must be charaterized as bad sense because the great kung lek puts it into that classification.

you are a stupid little punk, so I will speak to you hencefoth as such.

clearly by your answers and quotes of my posts, you are a moron and incapable of really grasping any sort of reality that there is and instead you choose to wallow in your own crapulence of egoism.

from now on, you will only be referred to as little douchbag and or 3 cent ho.

if only you would have some balls...but you don't, so be it. lol

p.s if you want to fight, type a whole bunch, then posture, then type some more douchebag.
    You got a beef with me? I don't care, I'm just gonna abuse you for your lack of thought. It's freeing.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 02-22-2007 at 06:35 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Wow,

That whole paragraph of yours didn't mean sh!t. That's pretty typical coming from you though.

All you do is type and not ever say jack. Your dad must of dressed you up like a little schoolgirl and made you dance for his friends for you to be this disordered.

btw, you ever just want to kill yourself for living in Canada. Man I would.....whew.

Wow,

That whole paragraph of yours didn't mean sh!t. That's pretty typical coming from you though.

All you do is type and not ever say jack. Your dad must of dressed you up like a little schoolgirl and made you dance for his friends for you to be this disordered.

btw, you ever just want to kill yourself for living in Canada. Man I would.....whew.

It didn't mean anything to you because you don't have the capacity to understand that which is more abstract and demanding on the mind to sort.

I'd type slower, but I'm certain that wouldn't aid in your comprehension of the correct either.

I imagine you may never comprehend. And that's ok. We weren't all put here to "get it" after all. And besides, people like you serve as brilliant examples of how not to be.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

originally posted by Black Jack II:
    You don't count now, mentioning that site pegs you for the hysterical fool that you are. Maybe with some time you will grow out of it but I doubt it.
    You know what, you don't count now you nimrod. Where on this thread have you not proven yourself to be just a name calling d!ckweed? You haven't made one intelligently thought out point or addressed any facts at all this whole time. Basically, here's what it's like having a debate with a right wing nipple lump such as yourself:

So what do you think about this, this, and this?

HAHA!! YOU'RE A D!PSH!T!! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FU<KING RETARDS!!

Wait, but you didn't address the point. Do you have anything to say to that?

YOU BELONG IN THE DUMBSH!T BOX!! DID YOUR DAD DRESS YOU UP LIKE A GIRL?!!

What are we in the 3rd grade here? You sound like some kid on the playground getting into a argument over tether ball. How old are you anyway? I think maybe I've just been fueling some adolescent's rant by replying to your posts.
    Last edited by Siu Lum Fighter; 02-23-2007 at 03:41 AM.
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

People start out with their own preconceived opinion and then find sources that support their view. One side believes the evidence that supports their view while the other agrees with counter evidence they believe supports their own view. Very few people are informed enough to make a proper judgment about any of this.

So far no one here has formulated a cohesive argument to support any opinion for or against the war.

Enjoy the pi$$ing contest, but don't think your conclusions amount to a hill of beans.

And thank God none of you are running the country or the world!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 02-23-2007 at 02:59 AM.

what? that the Iraq War is wrong and illegal and immoral and that the leaders implementing it are just plain uncompassionate and blinded to the suffering and injustices that they lay on the very people they claim to be saving? how they're the cause of many of their own obstacles?

you on the same planet?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

you know what. you said you piece so why dont you enlighten all of us?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ok, here is a bit of enlightenment for you:

1) You can't have a rational discussion with irrational people!

2) Given two people who ARE rational, they may arrive at differing conclusions based upon what they consider true facts. When two people accept differing facts as true they are unlikely to come to the same conclusion.

3) War and conflict are as old as mankind. War will not disappear just because you are anyone else doesn't like it. Get used to it!

4) Moral and immoral in this discussion are value judgments based upon what one side or the other accepts as facts. Facts are not universally agreed upon by anyone, anywhere at anytime in history! Get used to it! That is why different conclusions are arrived at as to the morality and immorality of the war. One group views the war as eliminating evil and freeing the oppressed, the other views the war as selfish and hurting innocent people. They arrive at different conclusions because they are starting from different core premises!

5) Innocent people always get hurt in wars! Innocent people get hurt all the time in life. It isn't fair, it isn't right, but it cannot be avoided. Get used to it!

6) The solution to any problem always creates unexpected negative consequences. There would be unexpected and unpleasant consequences regardless of whether there was a war or not!

7) You, me and no one here are the final arbiter of what is moral or immoral! Get used to it!

8) One man's atrocity is another man's heroic action! Get used to it!

9) Life is hard and unpleasant things happen! Try not too get to emotionally bound up in what you cannot change.

10) The anger and hostility on this thread is not helping the spread of peace and harmony in the world. If you want to stop wars, violence and immorality eliminate narrow mindedness, fear, anger, hate, and violence in your own life first. Try setting an example to others by being understanding of their views. Understanding does not mean you necessarily approve of their views, but all opinions have reasons for them. If you have understanding you will develop compassion which will help you to begin to live a quiet, peaceful and harmonious life. This will help to change your immediate environment and participate in bringing more peace and harmony to the world.

12) Most people won't understand or agree with a thing I am saying here, but that is why they should hear it.

11) "The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear." - Herbert Sebastian Agar

That is probably enough for now! I don't want your head to explode!

I've had enough of Jing Mo and the Iraq War.

I say, how about Chung Moo and hte Iraq War, ******!!

The number 12 remark and the last sentence aren't that positive, you assume that what you said cannot be fathomed by most people who posted on this thread and that's a bit judgemental and in a way insulting i wonder why you even bothered to post in here, i don't want to say elitist but that's how it felt.
    I stand to be corrected if i misunderstood you.

Nimrod.....?

Dude, you are using as a source of reference a conservative smear site which states that the United States Government practices devil whorship in the woods of California.

How come you keep skipping over that part???

Nimrod.....?

Dude, you are using as a source of reference a conservative smear site which states that the United States Government practices devil whorship in the woods of California.

How come you keep skipping over that part???

****!!! They found me?

Goddamit!!! I gotta go!

Anyone know of some abandoned woods in their area?

Lmao!!!!!!

Preferably with wireless high speed internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hishaam View Post
    The number 12 remark and the last sentence aren't that positive, you assume that what you said cannot be fathomed by most people who posted on this thread and that's a bit judgemental and in a way insulting i wonder why you even bothered to post in here, i don't want to say elitist but that's how it felt.
    I stand to be corrected if i misunderstood you.
    Hi Hishaam,

I do not assume it "cannot" be fathomed, but that it won't be fathomed, There is a difference. It is not any more elitist than your assumption that my comment was elitist. I make my comments based upon experience. That is all any of us can do. I tried to make a comment that was not an absolute statement because there are always exceptions to the rule. Therefore, if it does not apply to you then it was meant for you.

It was not my intention to make positive or negative statements. I was asked to give some enlightenment and I did. Take what you like and leave the rest.

No offense taken on my part.