Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Latest gun Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    sort of like the so called peace we have due to assured destruction that nuclear weapons afford us.

Reply]
    The ability to totally anihalate your attackers prevents them from attacking in the first place. It's not different than a fist fight. If youhad reason to attack someoen, (Say they raped ur sister), and you had a reasonable chance of kicking his ass and winning, what's to stop you? BUT, if he was 7 foot 5, weight 450, and could bench 850, I bet you wouldn't even try.

Now, on the world scene, especially with Terrorists nations wanting to wipe us from existance, who do you want to be, the guy that is beatable, or the one with the nukes instilling so much fear into yur enemies that they tremble at the thought of a confrontation with you?

Did you just say that the US is a rapist thug?

Why would you say that?
    Words!

Just words!

Dogs don't do a darn thing when the bad guy shoots or stabbs them first...Dogs can't shoot back like we can...
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Not quite what I meant. I should probably read my posts befor i hit the post button. I will have to re word that when i am done with all these reports.

The basic jist, is no matter WHO the 7 foot 450 pound solid muscle guy is, no one messes with him. Better to be that guy, than the one who is beatable.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

As for the .50 CAL, I don't see a problem driving my open jeep around town with one mounted in the back. Do you?

For the Women:

+ = & a

Not if your town is Kabul, I don't.
    Words!

Just words!

I was thinking more of Westmont, or Naperville

For example, say I were to have to go to Walgreens to get my Prosac prescription filled.

For the Women:

+ = & a

what would u be defending yourself from ?
    the communists ??
    or worse FREE THINKERS !!
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

what would u be defending yourself from ?
    the communists ??
    or worse FREE THINKERS !!
    How does this make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    pangquan
    i think ur under the illusion that most break ins happen at night

they dont

they happen when ur out

so get a rottweiler or a neopolitan mastiff

problem solved
    Im not under any illusions. Read carefully, my particular situation DID happen at night.

I simply told a story, i formed no opinions or arguments as to when or where assaults happen.

you simply formed an illusion for yourself. or perhaps you can point to my words that say i assume as such that you stated i did. which you cannot, because i simply have not made any statements.

by the way, breakins/assaults dont happen only when your out or at home, night or day, they happen in every single situation you can imagine. this is the nature of life. if it can, then it most likely WILL happen.

by the way, i dont want a dog, read my posts more carefully and you will find i dont own a gun, as i have stated several times. I dont plan to.

my major form of defense is using common sense and preparedness in security of home.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

yes but it is true that most breakins happen in the day
    fact
    so get a big dog thats protective and fuking scary
    my mums a prison officer and she said that most burglars are scared of dogs more than anything
    many accounts show that a bullet isnt enough to stop a mastiff or a big dog like that
    presuming u can hit something thats moving that fast and is intent on killing you

and black jack
    i'm just sayin that its rediculous to have a 50 cal machine gun mounted on a car for non military purposes (assuming there is a valid one)
    and what about other guns that aren't effective for anything other than assault purposes
    such as the tec 9
    or the mac 10
    or any other machine pistol u care to mention

Tec9's are pieces of crap that jams every other round. No I can't see having one.

Now being an owner of a Mac10/11, that is some fun stuff I tell ya. That is solidly built that when you run out of round, you throw it at your assailant and will more than likely put him or her in a coma from the impact. A close friend owns an H&K MP5SD. Sub machine guns are primarily used as investment vehicles. A Mac10 in a .45ACP would've run you right around $1000 3-4yrs ago. They are now going for $1500+. My friend bought his MP5SD around $10K in the same time frame. They are going around $18K+ now. Now I am talking about the fully automatic version, which are legal to own in about 20+ states if I am not mistaken. The semi automatic version would be cheaper of course and do not appreciate in value.

There are also quite a few regional sub machine gun shooting comps here in the states. We just had one nearby last weekend. I did not go cause I am currently out of funds to burn through 1000+ rds of ammo. And yes, there is price money involved.
    Last edited by xcakid; 03-06-2007 at 03:22 PM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

i dont need a dog, the chances of me being the victim of another breakin are rare, especially where i live. besides i would never obtain a life for the sole purpose of protection. i think thats wrong. if i were to ever get a dog it would be for a loving pet first and foremost.

im simply not worried about it. and on the off chance it does happen, they can have my stuff / kill me / or die by the sword.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

do u not think that if someone broke in and u immediately broke out one of those and sprayed the fukin place u would be liable to injure your family ? and wreck your house ?
    i mean come on they arent exactly the pinnacle of accuracy are they ?

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    do u not think that if someone broke in and u immediately broke out one of those and sprayed the fukin place u would be liable to injure your family ? and wreck your house ?
    Nope, that's where training comes in. Real life is not like the movies. The spray and pray technic is only used in the movies and by *******es. These firearms do have sights you know so you can aim at your target. They also have a semi auto switch. If you do have to fire full auto, you do it in burst of 2-3rds. That is how the military does, that is how you do it in competitions, that is how you are trained. That is the whole point of competing, Accuracy. I would never use a full auto weapon for defense. Those stay in the safe locked up tight. You have to use the right tool for the job. You wouldn't use a hammer if a wrench was needed, would you?

My home defense weapon also has low grain powder and rounds are design to fragment easily so as not to penetrate walls. If they do then they should be fragmented and do minimal harm. The same with my carry weapon. So that if I do have to use it in public, it will not over penetrate and hit someone unintended.

You see gun ownership is a responsibility, much like driving a car. If you don't maintain your brakes you are liable to cause an accident or run over somebody. Owning a firearms means that you have to learn about that firearm and be familiar with what it can do. Training and education is the key in firearms.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Again any tool is based on the context of the situation, the enviroment and your training. Guns save lives over and over again this is proven. You are making up odd statements.