Thread: Chuck Liddell out cold on live TV.

Chuck Liddell out cold on live TV.

Chuck Liddell, current Ultimate Fighting Championship light heavyweight title holder, was in Dallas on behalf of Warner Bros. pictures to help promote the release of "300," the new "Spartan" combat movie.

and then . . .

thats hilarious

Yeah I saw that when it aired. Guess homeboy was up partying pretty hard. Granted that was at like 7AM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

thats why hes the champ, bro rolls how he rolls lol
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    that was wierd...it didn't exactly sound like he was just sleep deprived...if he was then it was like multiple days in a row of no sleep...curious.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

LOL I love it!!

Its all that Xscience crap that he endorses and supposedly takes. All those stimulants tax your adrenals and then you bonk hard on them. Guess partying hard the night before doesnt help either

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    thats why hes the champ, bro rolls how he rolls lol
    And he rolls fattys, apparently. Ask gene.